Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Will the War break out one day?

WhiteWingCat

Technically that's already true. The Tenno are definitely at war with all enemy factions, the Corpus and the Grineer fight each other in Invasions, the Infestation is everyone's enemy. The Sentient only hate the Tenno (and the Orokin I guess but so much for them). The Sentient haven't really become a serious force in the system yet though, other than the Eidolons, some scouts on Uranus and a few fighters on Lua. 

Overall, despite the system being locked in a four-way stalemate, there is definitely war going on. Any one of the 4 major factions would be killed on sight by any other major faction.

There's a galaxy-wide war between the Grineer and Corpus going on.  The Infested are also in a war with life itself, really, the Sentients don't have much of a presence as noted above (though take that with a lot of salt given they're only just now resuming activity) and the Tenno hate literally everyone here.  In short, we're in a 5-way slugfest, technically 6-way if we're going purely by faction given the 'Stalker' faction in the Codex.

I think i was meant to say, All faction Collab into one planet, endless fight, endless survival, endless war and endless faction coming onto one and beyond. It will be pretty chaotic if Tenno, Grineer, Coupus, Infested, Sentient, Orokin actually in one places. But that's depend on how the story will goes to. We already have Second Dream and War Within, DE also said the next main quest will be more dark and deeper.

24 minutes ago, WhiteWingCat said:

I think i was meant to say, All faction Collab into one planet, endless fight, endless survival, endless war and endless faction coming onto one and beyond. It will be pretty chaotic if Tenno, Grineer, Coupus, Infested, Sentient, Orokin actually in one places. But that's depend on how the story will goes to. We already have Second Dream and War Within, DE also said the next main quest will be more dark and deeper.

That's sorta what is happening on Lua right now, in a way. There's a lack of Infested, but the factions are willing to work together to defeat Infested a lot of the time, so it'd be a bit weird for them to show up and for nobody to care. Other than that, it's Grineer v. Corpus, with the Tenno jumping in and messing with both sides, before engaging a Sentient squad and leaving the other two on their own fight for a while.