The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Lack of Nidus Content

Smaye

To clarify, Nidus is by far my favorite frame, and I think he looks super badass the way he is (base helmet).

But I've noticed that aside from the prion helmet, there really isn't any cosmetic content for Nidus, while other frames have plenty.

He has no skin change (not even a recolor), has no helmet aside from the prion, but also has no ship cosmetics either. No chibi Nidus - nothing!

Steam workshop? Hah! Aside from 2 Nidus helmets (one being basically a reskin and the other actually looking cool), there is absolutely NOTHING for nidus. Seriously, go ahead and look.

So what's the deal? Is there some super-awesome Nidus skin in the works? Or is he just not getting any love? Does nobody play Nidus, so there's no incentive for cosmetics to be made? For the love of God somebody please tell me why this badass warframe has been left out to dry!  :heartbroken:

Edited by brenn316

hes not as easy as most frames to design for, since you have to make it compatable with his changes in apearence as he gains stacks. it pretty much the same reason you dont see many equinox or chroma skins being made. since they all have multiple states.

as for the DE designed ones. hes only a year old, there are older frames without skins and only 1 alt helmet

I play Nidus quite a bit, especially because the lovely chap is difficult to get grinding... and I spent my good hours doing so. Aside from that, he looks quite cool, he is a brute tank and it got a really nice quest, one of my favourites if you ask me!

We need more love Nidus too, yes.