Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

XB1 Plains of Eidolon: Update 22.3.5 (+ Hotfixes/Mirage Prime)

[DE]Megan

December 5th: Hotfix #2!

• Fixed Latchers spawning at crazy high levels from Storage Containers in the Plains.
  • Fixed the Plague Keewar Strike using the incorrect Stance when used with one handed Grips. It will now use the intended Scythe Stance.
  • We’ve also made more changes to Cetus instances that should help alleviate crash frequency when transitioning into the Plains. We’ll continue to work on improving this further. 

As an Xbox One X user, I experienced my first crash last night. Also, host keeps crashing during the 2nd mission of Plague Star and completely wastes the injectors we use while also locking the host from rejoining the squad after the migration happens. This event has been too broken for it not to get extended for Xbox players.

My game now freezes after a short time in Cetus (multiple times), and when going straight to the plains I could go through the motions of fishing but no fish appeared. A public event/mission appeared and I went and did that but there was no lotus voice or mission rewards and the game froze shortly after when I went to go into the menu. When it froze the screen had started to show a team on the menu but they were 4 of 'DE_Steve'. Powers were disabled (on Limbo), and for some reason there was a cetus wisp running around which could not be picked up but still disappeared like normal.

I have been avoiding PoE because of the continued crashes until the Xbox One Hotfix.  Everything works fine except when players leave via extraction to Cetus problems start.  I just did a run with randoms from recruitment chat.  Host left after we completed the hunt.  We got stuck in the transition area and niether door would open.  We lost everything because the only way to leave was to abort.  

December 12th Hotfix is live:

Xk9SjZm.jpg 

Razzle and dazzle with the newest Prime items:

pSMRCOW.png 
Mirage Prime:
Dazzle the opposition with this golden master of illusion and mayhem with increased Shield and Armor!

ZAJOIUq.png 
Kogake Prime:
Deliver a golden knockout with these prime melee weapons.
Akbolto Prime: Gilded rails adorn these two vicious bolt-launching pistols.

Bring the golden illusionist to life with Mirage Prime Access: https://www.warframe.com/prime-access 

Saryn Prime, Nikana Prime and Spira Prime have entered the Prime Vault, and their Relics are no longer be obtainable in the game.

*If you already wield the power of these Primes or if you already hold Relics in your inventory that house these Primes, they will remain in your inventory.

As a result of Saryn Prime, Nikana Prime, and Spira Prime entering the Prime Vault, the following Syndicate sacrifices have been swapped: 

Arbiters of Hexis: 
Saryn Prime Neuroptics swapped to Nekros Prime Neuroptics
Spira Prime Blade swapped to Cernos Prime Lower Limb

Perrin Sequence:
Nikana Prime Blade swapped to Venka Prime Gauntlet

Red Veil:
Saryn Prime Chassis swapped to Banshee Prime Chassis 

Steel Meridian:

8 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

Xk9SjZm.jpg 

pSMRCOW.png 
Mirage Prime:
Dazzle the opposition with this golden master of illusion and mayhem with increased Shield and Armor!

ZAJOIUq.png 
Kogake Prime:

Bring the golden illusionist to life with Mirage Prime Access: https://www.warframe.com/prime-access 

Saryn Prime, Nikana Prime and Spira Prime have entered the Prime Vault, and their Relics are no longer be obtainable in the game.

*If you already wield the power of these Primes or if you already hold Relics in your inventory that house these Primes, they will remain in your inventory.

As a result of Saryn Prime, Nikana Prime, and Spira Prime entering the Prime Vault, the following Syndicate sacrifices have been swapped: 

Arbiters of Hexis: 

Perrin Sequence:

Red Veil:

Steel Meridian:

When are we getting update 22.6 focus 2.5

12 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

Xk9SjZm.jpg 

pSMRCOW.png 
Mirage Prime:

ZAJOIUq.png 
Kogake Prime:

Arbiters of Hexis: 

Perrin Sequence:

Red Veil:

Steel Meridian:

Thats great and all but it would have been nice to see the Sedna junction bug addressed in this hotfix tbh......

Archived