Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

XB1 Plains of Eidolon: Update 22.3.5 (+ Hotfixes/Mirage Prime)

[DE]Megan

25 minutes ago, (Xbox One)Paladin Kenobi said:

wow thank you for reducing our reward quantities for kuva and endo, great addition!! why are you making the loot system worse and not better, i dont get it? the rewards in the plains are horrible, sometimes i get 80 endo and basic mods like hornet strike like cmon

Yeah, I've done about 50 bounties and never once got Kuva as a reward. Now, if I ever do, I get 300? Gee thanks DE.

24 minutes ago, (XB1)Fafnir Ragnarok said:

The Achievements haven't shown up yet either on Xbox but they are showing up in game(progress) however on the profile page says there at 0%.

We're working with Microsoft to get the Achievements up on their end - hang tight! 

1 hour ago, (Xbox One)Evilpricetag said:

Alright. 

Orbiter>Cetus>Plains works just fine now after Orbiter>plains

Restarted game to attempt replicate effect, but I can freely enter/leave now will do bounty, hope I dong get crash as everybody is saying.

Maybe for you. My experience so far w/the update in SOLO or INVITE ONLY with no other players mode:

Orbiter -> Plains: For me ok so far, but can't choose bounty

Orbiter -> Cetus (collect bounty) -> Plains crashes 50% of the time

Plains (bounty completed) ->Cetus (collect bounty) -> Plains crashes almost every time

Crashes are always right when the doors should have started to open and its back to Xbox Dashboard. Adds about 5 minutes to an already miserable load time & lag fest.

5 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

The team is currently investigating these crashes.

If you can please offer some more insight as to how these crashes occurred and if you're playing in a squad or solo, we can better reproduce this crash. 

Thank you!

In reference to this both ways were tried. Still crashed when you're loading into the plains. Honestly annoying. You gotta be lucky to even be able to do a bounty

For me it happens any time I try to do anything in the plains. I found that the download 4K updates option was ticked on my settings as a default for some reason so I am going to try a clean install without the 4K and see if it fixes it. That being said, reinstalling the entirety of warframe is gunna take me a long while, and if this doesn’t fix the problem then I don’t know what is broken. 

Just now, (Xbox One)BigJay2025 said:

In reference to this both ways were tried. Still crashed when you're loading into the plains. Honestly annoying. You gotta be lucky to even be able to do a bounty

same for me even after the tweet of megan where she told to do hard reset i tried that guess what im here on this forum

20 minutes ago, (Xbox One)Sath the Sergal said:

For me it happens any time I try to do anything in the plains. I found that the download 4K updates option was ticked on my settings as a default for some reason so I am going to try a clean install without the 4K and see if it fixes it. That being said, reinstalling the entirety of warframe is gunna take me a long while, and if this doesn’t fix the problem then I don’t know what is broken. 

Is this a generic option for your xbox? I'm 99% certain there are no 4k assets for warframe on xbox (yet).

Just tried a clean install after turning off the 4K setting and it STILL is not working. I have tried a hard reset as well and nothing seems to be fixing this issue. Every time I try to load into the plains be it in single or multiplayer it WILL crash. I unfortunately don’t have $600 to drop on an Xbox One X so I fear that this will most likely be the last I ever play warframe until DE figures out what is wrong.

Archived