Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

XB1 Plains of Eidolon: Update 22.3.5 (+ Hotfixes/Mirage Prime)

[DE]Megan

18 minutes ago, (Xbox One)OMEG4 HUNT3R said:

why I can't run, melee strike and keep running anymore? Now I have to keep pressing the run button every time I melee kill an enemy, its so annoying.

I’m having the same issue. It really breaks the flow of melee combat. I’m hoping this is not intentional as it is very cumbersome and makes melee feel obtrusive to use. 

9 hours ago, (Xbox One)Xx Vender xX said:

I’m having the same issue. It really breaks the flow of melee combat. I’m hoping this is not intentional as it is very cumbersome and makes melee feel obtrusive to use. 

It's a bug.  I've had it happen 4 times now.  Amazingly all of the controls get rearranged (for instance you can be hitting B button and your third warframe power is triggered instead of melee).   It seems to happen when you come out of transference and seems to resolve after you switch transference back and forth a few times.

There's an annoying little problem with melee now. Every time you melee whilst sprinting, you stop sprinting altogether. This is just annoying for me, because it slows me down a lot more now, and I use melee constantly. If you could please deploy a hotfix to fix this and some other crashing problems, that'd be fantastic. Thanks!

11 minutes ago, [DE]Danielle said:

November 30th: Hotfix # 1

• Fixed an issue where there would be no extraction marker in between the Gates of the Plains for other players in your Squad. 
  • Fixed Quick Melee canceling Sprint. 

Thanks all! 

Know you guys are working hard and scrambling about. It's truly appreciated. Much love from your crazy cousins to the south!

3 hours ago, [DE]Danielle said:

November 30th: Hotfix # 1

• Fixed an issue where there would be no extraction marker in between the Gates of the Plains for other players in your Squad. 
  • Fixed Quick Melee canceling Sprint. 

Thanks all! 

Still loads of crashes when going to the Plains after starting a bounty.

Also, Peacemaker is still bugging out.

On 11/29/2017 at 10:22 AM, (Xbox One)RDeschain82 said:

Fixed being able to place two different waypoint markers by placing 1 each as your Warframe and your Operator.

I thought this was a feature, can we please have this back?

When teaching LoR, I would mark two hack panels and my friend would mark the other two for new players to learn them easier. I would also mark both pads required to open the current door in the last section of LoR. Multiple places in JV also benefited from being able to show that two things needed to be done.

I would mark multiple uncommon resource drops/nodes in missions, multiple cetus wisps in the plains, or multiple syndicate medallions when running in public.

More frustratingly, you need two lures to catch the eidolon but now you can only mark one of them.

You can still place a glyph as your frame, then a second as your tenno. That serves 0 purpose whatsoever, but being able to point out multiple things of interest in a mission is something that is removed? I don't understand. I feel we need more waypoints, not fewer.

Ok so first off, I love this game. I get that you guys are super busy with the new content and trying to make sure it works properly, but I would really appreciate it if you could get Sedna Junction working again. Specifically in the crafting requirement which does not seem to be recognizing completion. I really want to do The War Within and consequently be able to utilize the operator, however it's currently impossible and so I'm unable to experience some of the amazing new features you guys have worked and continue to work so hard on. Please please please fix it as soon as you can. I know I'm one of thousands of players but there seems to be dozens of us having this issue. I appreciate all your hard work. 

With love, 

A space ninja

Sedna Junction is still broken, the last task, which is to craft a mastery rank 5 or higher weapon is broken, i crafted numerous weapons, all over mr 5, and none of them are counted, this is pretty much a game breaking bug, as it denies the war within and more from being completed, cant get to the kuva fortress, cannot get rivens, cannot do anything of the sort, I am not the only one having this problem, tried soma, penta, rubico, and others, none have worked!

On 29/11/2017 at 4:09 PM, [DE]Megan said:
  • Plains of Eidolon: Update 22.3.5

Lastly:

We have slightly re-balanced the quantities of some of the rewards as we tested numerous Bounties with these changes. Right now this only applies to select items. Plains of Eidolon specific reward quantities are untouched (i.e you will* get 25 x Breath of the Eidolon in a single 5 Stage Bounty or 6 Cetus Wisps in a 5 Stage Bounty).

*FTFY

On 11/29/2017 at 11:48 AM, [DE]Megan said:

The team is currently investigating these crashes.

If you can please offer some more insight as to how these crashes occurred and if you're playing in a squad or solo, we can better reproduce this crash. 

Thank you!

Ive been having the same issue solo and in squads where I cant start bounties or be in the start of a bounty without crashing well loading into the plains

Archived