Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

XB1 Plains of Eidolon: Update 22.3.5 (+ Hotfixes/Mirage Prime)

[DE]Megan

Please don't just fix this issue then move on. Fundamentally rethink Cetus as a mission hub. Either make it so we can start bounties outside of Cetus or make Cetus a P2P location like the rest of the game where only you and your squad are there.

Even before these crashes, I was constantly playing the rest of the game and ignoring PoE because it's just a hassle. All I want to do is shoot bad guys and the process of picking up a bounty is too much of a hassle for me to bother with.

Can we please have the ki'teer atmos mask back with the PoE Helmets? Please DE i worked my butt off for the Ceno helmet and waited forever for the atmos mask to come to xbox, then i find out that i cant use those two together made me extremely disappointed, i hope you read this and atlest considered reverting the change thank you for making a great game!!!

Here is something I noted that helps:

1. If you wait for honzo to finish talking before entering the first gate, that seems to help sometimes.

2. The other issue is host migration causing you to lose standing, which can be ignored if nobody leaves. However since I have difficulty trusting some players (or that some jerks won't be afk and let the rest of the team do all the work), I have discovered that sometimes doing the event solo can work smoothly.

I played a solo game where I spent 4 eidolon phalaxis and 2 infested catalysts and it wasn't too difficult. The first time I died once and the second time I played I didn't die at all.

My setup:

• Warframe: Ember (because world on fire, yeah I know its lazy... whatever).
  • Primary: Soma Prime (for shooting the Hemolyst in all its weak spots).
  • Secondary: Pyraxis (however it probably doesn't matter what you use).
  • Melee: Zaw Machete (again probably doesn't matter what you use).
  • Sentinel: Diriga (because of its ranged firepower)
  • SW: Deth Machine Rifle (because it is insane).

However, do keep in mind that this is merely my setup, use whatever your comfortable with.

I hope this helps some of you players who are still trying to farm the event for standing to get those really cool zaw parts.

---

On another note, DE when can I have a Scythe zaw? I know you temporarily changed the scythe strike to a machete strike but honestly I don't want that. Just let me have my scythe zaw please.

I want to put this out there someone may have a better fix, I have completed 10+ bounties and not one crash...

Here is what I did.  

1. launch warframe from a cold reboot, go to certus and run ONE bounty

2. close Warframe, launch ANY game, and then close that game before it launches.

3. Launch warframe and go back to Cetus and do another bounty,  repeat.  

this worked for me, so far no crashes not sure if it will work for everyone. It kind of makes playing with friends hard. but if you play public and alone this should work just fine..

Unfortunately even with the update 11/23/19.58 still getting hard crashes (game existing) this mostly while on the plans or going to the plans. Why did you start plague star before fixing all the multiple bugs created with the plains of eidolon update. At least Hydroid hasn't shrunk to 6" tall after using undertow. 

7 hours ago, (Xbox One)EagleOne555 said:

Unfortunately even with the update 11/23/19.58 still getting hard crashes (game existing) this mostly while on the plans or going to the plans. Why did you start plague star before fixing all the multiple bugs created with the plains of eidolon update. At least Hydroid hasn't shrunk to 6" tall after using undertow. 

Actually I still have the issue with undertow and hyroid, however it seems to happen whenever I try to leave undertow, while I am touching the pod.

Archived