Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

PS4 Plains of Eidolon: Update 22.3.5 (+ Hotfixes/Mirage Prime Access)

[DE]Danielle

3 hours ago, (PS4)nyvenom30 said:

anyone else unaware of the infested catalyst entering dojo yesterday!??

Nope. I make a habit of checking Dojo Research on every update, just in case.

However, anyone notice any issues with the Hunter mods? My Lifesteal one does not appear to be working for my Kubrow... can't tell if the others are working just yet...

35 minutes ago, (PS4)azul86sapphire said:

Nope. I make a habit of checking Dojo Research on every update, just in case.

However, anyone notice any issues with the Hunter mods? My Lifesteal one does not appear to be working for my Kubrow... can't tell if the others are working just yet...

i get that but you would think an event in a game would have some sort of message or notification on it.

vor 2 Minuten schrieb (PS4)nyvenom30:

i get that but you would think an event in a game would have some sort of message or notification on it.

Lotus said it to the left after entering the Orbiter... Since this update goes live (Days before the Event starts...)

On 11/30/2017 at 7:51 PM, (PS4)leduanjohan said:

The same bug happens when shooting primary or secondary during a slide while sprinting. Sprint gets cancelled, and that was not happening before last update. Same symptoms as the melee bug, sprint gets cancelled and then have to press sprint button twice to start sprinting again. Very annoying too, plz fix :awkward:

Thanks for the quick hotfix btw, hopefully this other bug gets fixed quickly as well. Keep up the awesome work :inlove:

This bug is happening with Exaulted Blade. 

Few gripes 

1. Resource boosters don’t work for the boss fight which I believe it should in the future.

2. Boss fight huge FPS drops every game if at all possible to fix that would great. 

3. Maxed rank frames please it’s not fair to people actually trying to accomplish a goal when someone is bringing a new frame into an event.

4. rewards add more next Time more variety I finished and collected every I needed day 1 sort of leaves you wanting more from the event.

5 . clan trophy excellent idea!!!

On 12/2/2017 at 4:41 PM, (PS4)Raymond670 said:

How come the Plague Keewar isn't a scythe strike weapon as it says in it's description. I feel lied to about this [DE]. Is there going to be a fix for it?

+1

Clan mate (PS4)Shadow-X1 bought the Hok Daily Special :Plague Keewar - Laka - Jai

Expecting it to be Scythe and was pissed it was Machete

Checked patch notes on this page and it says nothing about Plague War seeing a Machete stance or being reverted in PS4 build notes...he thought it was already fixed like on PC since we got Mirage Jewels patch notes 22.3.5 vs PC getting them in 22.4.x

December 5th: Hotfix #2

• Fixed Latchers spawning at crazy high levels from Storage Containers in the Plains.
  • Fixed the Plague Keewar Strike using the incorrect Stance when used with one-handed Grips. It will now use the intended Scythe Stance.
  • We’ve also made more changes to Cetus instances that should help alleviate crash frequency when transitioning into the Plains. We’ll continue to work on improving this further. 

6 minutes ago, [DE]Danielle said:

December 5th: Hotfix #2

• Fixed Latchers spawning at crazy high levels from Storage Containers in the Plains.
  • Fixed the Plague Keewar Strike using the incorrect Stance when used with one-handed Grips. It will now use the intended Scythe Stance.
  • We’ve also made more changes to Cetus instances that should help alleviate crash frequency when transitioning into the Plains. We’ll continue to work on improving this further. 

+1 Thank you kindly for allowing pre crafted  Plague Keewar Machete to switch to Scythe stance

Now if I could only apply Thanatos Scythe Skin to Zaw 🤗

Sprint still cancels when you melee with Excalibur's Exalted Blade, Valkyr's Hysteria & Wukong's Primal Fury.
Skin Tab is still missing from the Odonata & Odonata Prime so you can no longer change to/from the Obsidian Skin if you have it.

This has effectively killed my Excal & Valkyr melee builds & I don't even bother playing Wukong. It also sucks that I can't use the skins I paid for, like what the hell?
Please fix this as soon as possible, thanks.

Archived