[DE]Danielle

PS4 Plains of Eidolon: Update 22.3.5 (+ Hotfixes/Mirage Prime Access)

Recommended Posts

6 hours ago, (PS4)Zall505 said:

I really hope you guys can fix the trophy "this is what you are" is not working anymore after focus 2.0. Many players would appreciate that! I myself have fully unlocked Naramon and the trophy is not popping out.

I'm so glad I rushed this before the update. I knew something like this would happen.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Just gonna put this here since i cant put it on the actualy thread. console build i am sure is in production. do us console tenno a favor and leave out the gara changes. from what i read on the thread you destroyed the frame. so please leave out the changes until you fix them. thank you!  also. make zaws able to use weapon skins.Pretty please!

Edited by (PS4)orionmefusula

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Mirage Prime Access! 

MiragePrimeAccess.png

Bring the golden illusionist to life with Mirage Prime Access!

MiragePrimeWeapons.png

MIRAGE PRIME ACCESS FEATURES: 
· Mirage Prime: Dazzle the opposition with this golden master of illusion and mayhem.
· Mirage Prime Glyphs: Show your devotion for the master of illusion with all-new Glyphs!
· Kogake Prime: Deliver a golden knockout with these prime melee weapons.
· Akbolto Prime: Gilded rails adorn these two vicious bolt-launching pistols.

MiragePrimeAcessories.png

MIRAGE PRIME ACCESSORIES: 
· Abbera Prime Syandana: Mirage Prime’s signature syandana.
· Atavist Prime Armor: Mezmerize enemies with Mirage Prime’s signature armor.

You can also find Relics in game containing the Blueprints and parts required to build Mirage Prime, Kogake Prime, and Akbolto Prime.

Bring the golden illusionist to life with Mirage Prime Access: https://www.warframe.com/prime-access

Saryn Prime, Nikana Prime and Spira Prime have entered the Prime Vault, and their Relics are no longer be obtainable in the game.

*If you already wield the power of these Primes or if you already hold Relics in your inventory that house these Primes, they will remain in your inventory.

As a result of Saryn Prime, Nikana Prime, and Spira Prime entering the Prime Vault, the following Syndicate sacrifices have been swapped: 

Arbiters of Hexis: 
Saryn Prime Neuroptics swapped to Nekros Prime Neuroptics 
Spira Prime Blade swapped to Cernos Prime Lower Limb

Perrin Sequence:
Nikana Prime Blade swapped to Venka Prime Gauntlet

Red Veil:
Saryn Prime Chassis swapped to Banshee Prime Chassis

Steel Meridian:
Saryn Prime Neuroptics swapped to Nekros Prime Neuroptics

PS4 Release Dates:
Americas - Dec 12
Europe/Australia - Dec 13
Asia - Dec 13
Japan - Dec 14

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Still broken since over a week. Valkyr and Wukong too. Excalibur+others slow to a CRAWL and can't close on enemies. Gimped. Makes their powers almost useless. Ruin someone else like Zephyr or Limbo at least. Not the melee beasts mentioned.

 

 

Edited by (PS4)Bushido-Rises
  • Woah 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Spoiler
36 minutes ago, [DE]Danielle said:

Mirage Prime Access! 

MiragePrimeAccess.png

Bring the golden illusionist to life with Mirage Prime Access!

MiragePrimeWeapons.png

MIRAGE PRIME ACCESS FEATURES: 
· Mirage Prime: Dazzle the opposition with this golden master of illusion and mayhem.
· Mirage Prime Glyphs: Show your devotion for the master of illusion with all-new Glyphs!
· Kogake Prime: Deliver a golden knockout with these prime melee weapons.
· Akbolto Prime: Gilded rails adorn these two vicious bolt-launching pistols.

MiragePrimeAcessories.png

MIRAGE PRIME ACCESSORIES: 
· Abbera Prime Syandana: Mirage Prime’s signature syandana.
· Atavist Prime Armor: Mezmerize enemies with Mirage Prime’s signature armor.

You can also find Relics in game containing the Blueprints and parts required to build Mirage Prime, Kogake Prime, and Akbolto Prime.

Bring the golden illusionist to life with Mirage Prime Access: https://www.warframe.com/prime-access

Saryn Prime, Nikana Prime and Spira Prime have entered the Prime Vault, and their Relics are no longer be obtainable in the game.

*If you already wield the power of these Primes or if you already hold Relics in your inventory that house these Primes, they will remain in your inventory.

As a result of Saryn Prime, Nikana Prime, and Spira Prime entering the Prime Vault, the following Syndicate sacrifices have been swapped: 

Arbiters of Hexis: 
Saryn Prime Neuroptics swapped to Nekros Prime Neuroptics 
Spira Prime Blade swapped to Cernos Prime Lower Limb

Perrin Sequence:
Nikana Prime Blade swapped to Venka Prime Gauntlet

Red Veil:
Saryn Prime Chassis swapped to Banshee Prime Chassis

Steel Meridian:
Saryn Prime Neuroptics swapped to Nekros Prime Neuroptics

PS4 Release Dates:
Americas - Dec 12
Europe/Australia - Dec 13
Asia - Dec 13
Japan - Dec 14

 

I'll post this again & it will be the last time I do.

Sprint still cancels when you Melee with Excalibur's Exalted Blade, Valkyr's Hysteria & Wukong's Primal Fury.
The Physique/Skin Option is still missing from the Odonata & Odonata Prime's Appearance Tab so you can no longer change to/from the Obsidian Skin if you have it.

When you Melee while those abilities are active Sprint is disabled, even turning off the toggle & holding it doesn't work; I shouldn't have to do that in the first place.
I have paid money for that skin & it's BS that I am unable to change to & from it.

Now I am going to take a break from WF & hope this is fixed soon™️
A break is good every now & then, I need time for my other games too.

Other than that keep up the good work DE.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Disappointed there was no new update coming with Mirage Prime. PC is already years ahead in fixes (Focus 2.5 included). You guys take too long to release.

  • Woah 1
  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, (PS4)MaKTaiL said:

Disappointed there was no new update coming with Mirage Prime. PC is already years ahead in fixes (Focus 2.5 included). You guys take too long to release.

lol your lucky we got PoE in a month we expected to get it in 2018 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

so if you fixed garas  broca...did you fix saryn's too? because her "skirt" does very weird things to it.

also since poE the entries for any plants that are NOT on the plains are missing from the object codex, making it harder for people to find them when doing the aphotic quest. 
also: The Operator lost their voice in the war within..i.e -if you don't have subtitles on, you will not be able to hear 50% of the quests dialogue...
Sedan junction makes massive problems for a lot of people, not accepting crafted weapons. 
The water-piano on lua is also very very unresponsive. Again.

 

 

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

May I ask what happened to the operational supply standing.? I was aware the the plague star would leave. But no way did i think i would come home to find that i couldn't redeem my standing. Someone please help me understand. 😊Thank you!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, (PS4)lope_is_love22 said:

May I ask what happened to the operational supply standing.? I was aware the the plague star would leave. But no way did i think i would come home to find that i couldn't redeem my standing. Someone please help me understand. 😊Thank you!

Anyone?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.