Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Coming Soon: Devstream #102 Sound Showcase!

[DE]Rebecca

5 minutes ago, W33Dmaister said:

How did you make the Kavat sounds?
theyre cute af and i want whatever makes those sounds to be a part of my life...unless its unsuprisingly a cat...im allergic to them...

George made them himself. As in, it's actually him making mewoing and scratching noises.

It was shown on the audio panel in the previous year's Tennocon, you can watch it.

Are there any plans to re-record some of the older Lotus in-mission messages? Both the sound quality and Rebecca's VA chops have improved noticably over the years, to the point where it can be a bit jarring to hear some of the older lines, particularly the opening lines for Exterminate, Defense and Survival, as well as a lot of the flavor lines for bosses that haven't been reworked since pre-Mutalist Alad V (though I feel the lines for Grineer vs. Corpus Invasions take the cake in cringworthiness)

I would love to get some redos of these, now that we're far pass the point that "mysteriously aloof" no longer means "completely devoid of vocal inflection."

What was the inspiration behind Eidolon cries?

A follow-up question.

Can we have a radio in our Orbiter containing Tenno Tunes Volumes? Or our custom mp3/mp4/flac tracks? Just like custom radio in GTA series?
Also pls give some love to the scanner in the Orbiter.

First of all thank you DE! for this amazing game, I've been playing almost since the beginning.

Ok these are my questions and suggestions:

1- It would be awesome if you make a unique music for boss fights, this will make the action more EPIC!!

2- Will there ever be a custom playlist in-game?

3- Can you please make it so we don't have music when we go fishing, like when we equip the spear and hold it.

4- I also suggest having the same sound effect which triggers when fighting Zanuka (the blind bleep), when a grenade is exploded near the player or if an explosion happens so near.

Thanks DE! you are amazing as always :D

ATM music volume is tied to Octavia's music volume. If your general music is off, you can't hear octavia's music at all. Can you make those separate? There are already 2 separate sliders in sound settings, but the fact, that both of them tied in this way is kinda strange. 

6 минут назад, MONSTERaider сказал:

First of all thank you DE! for this amazing game, I've been playing almost since the beginning.

Ok these are my questions and suggestions:

1- It would be awesome if you make a unique music for boss fights, this will make the action more EPIC!!

2- Will there ever be a custom playlist in-game?

3- Can you please make it so we don't have music when we go fishing, like when we equip the spear and hold it.

4- I also suggest having the same sound effect which triggers when fighting Zanuka (the blind bleep), when a grenade is exploded near the player or if an explosion happens so near.

Thanks DE! you are amazing as always :D

Music for fishing? I have a better idea - music for those who have successfully completed their login.

2 minutes ago, AdvisorZ said:

Music for fishing? I have a better idea - music for those who have successfully completed their login.

I didn't say we need music for fishing, I said "don't have music when we go fishing" and besides what does what I said have anything to do with login issues? I can login just fine, is there a problem with logging in?

- Will lighting in dojos, and the orbiters (besides coloring it) ever become the next thing that we can start customizing in the future? Examples being. brightness, dimness, and adding fixtures that focuses and patterns lights in specific ways.

- Would you consider creating some kind of architect mode in the dojos as it is really difficult to be building and decorating it using the 3rd person perspective as it is. Can we have something like the camera we use in captura to assist us with properly aligning furniture and fixtures in clan 2.0

- Would you consider allowing players to have clan flags so that they can carry their clans into battle?

- How is the concept of the Nemesis system going? What is the development team envisioning about it becoming.

- Ever considered fps minigames where players can control a grineer trooper or corpus proxy to play out certain recordings in future cutscenes?

I really appreciate everything you do, DE. You have created a wonderful art in videogaming. Warframe truly is a work of love and passion, traits that many developers and publishers are now lacking these days in the Triple A industry. So may warframe continue for much much longer.

4 минуты назад, MONSTERaider сказал:

I didn't say we need music for fishing, I said "don't have music when we go fishing" and besides what does what I said have anything to do with login issues? I can login just fine, is there a problem with logging in?

A thousand players cannot play for 2 months. No problems. No players - no problem. But yes. "don't have music when we go fishing"

1 minute ago, AdvisorZ said:

A thousand players cannot play for 2 months. No problems. No players - no problem. But yes. "don't have music when we go fishing"

Why don't you complain about login issues with the support or in another thread instead of trying to derail this one?

This one is about the Devstream and sound questions, not login issues or any other problem.

4 minutes ago, AdvisorZ said:

You sound very angry at me! as if I'm the reason for this problem, please don't spill your anger at me, ask DE to fix this, I'm not DE!

1 hour ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

Ask your AUDIO SPECIFIC questions here! Thread locks Friday, December 1st!

Will umbra bring audio tweaks to exalted blade? The *swish*swish* sound becomes annoying quickly even when someone else in the squad mashes E with EB activated.

Was "the sacrifice" teaser made just to silence the sound of the voices that have been asking for umbra for the last 2 and a half years? 

Archived