Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

"This is what you are" trophy glitched post POE

(PSN)Crayven

3 hours ago, (PS4)AngelShur said:

Hi,

did this update happened when you were playing the game? If so then I’m afraid the update overwrite your progress without first saving it. Normally the update lets you finish your game, saves that and then asks you to close the game so that it can overwrite the data.

No, i mean i was playing it pre/during and after installation, but i never put in the points until after it finished and i restarted the game. but the points i got were after, and when i finally unlocked the last, the trophy didnt pop. So there's no fault of mine, hell, even after the install of POE, it reset all my vazarin points and noticed that it took out the vazarin lens that i had on warframe and weapons, so i reinstalled it on the weapons put my points toward the tree again, and when i finally unlocked the last one, that's when i noticed the glitch.Anyway to fix this?

Just now, (PS4)Crayven said:

really? i knew there was another, but there's more than two people at this rate?

Saw another post for same problem on xbox. And if you check this trophy at psnprofiles, it was quite regular trophy gained few times a day, until 14th november morning. But nobody getting it anymore. I am waiting too for fix.

I talked with the only guy on PSNPROFILES who unlocked it after 14, he unlocked it on 24th November, he sent to me his focus tree. I don't know what to think guys...looks like mine

Here is the focus tree of this player who unlocked it after POE.. I can't upload it please write me if you want it I dunno how to upload it

If someone can write me on PSN I can send it to you and you can upload it

Edited by (PS4)Zall505

We're planning on pushing out a Hotfix tomorrow that includes a fix for this issue!

Thanks for reporting :community:

EDIT:

Adding some more clarification here as to what you can expect with this fix. The Hotfix tomorrow will fix players who have yet to unlock all 10 Focus tree nodes.

For those that have already unlocked all 10 Focus tree nodes, the upcoming Update 22.5.1 comes with the refunded Focus points, which will allow you to redistribute your points and trigger the Achievement. 

Thanks! 

Edited by [DE]Megan
Added clarification

5 minutes ago, (PS4)Bushido-Rises said:

Cool story xbro. I got the trophy on 1.0 too. Has nothing to do with tcs situation.

You claimed that the nodes had to be maxed out.  That is not how it worked for me.  If how I obtained it has nothing to do with the situation in question here, then how you obtained it is in the same boat.

13 hours ago, (PS4)Bushido-Rises said:

Had to be maxed

Now, you've had multiple people disagree with you.  If you had to max it to get the trophy, then it was a bug, because none of the rest of us did.

It's irrelevant anyway, as you pointed out, which is why I'm struggling to understand why you brought it up in the first place and why you keep arguing about it.

On December 11, 2017 at 5:58 PM, [DE]Megan said:

We're planning on pushing out a Hotfix tomorrow that includes a fix for this issue!

Thanks for reporting :community:

EDIT:

Adding some more clarification here as to what you can expect with this fix. The Hotfix tomorrow will fix players who have yet to unlock all 10 Focus tree nodes.

For those that have already unlocked all 10 Focus tree nodes, the upcoming Update 22.5.1 comes with the refunded Focus points, which will allow you to redistribute your points and trigger the Achievement. 

Thanks! 

And when the hotfix?? today is Wednesday and i don't see nothing yet.