Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

XB1/PS4: Post U22.3.5 Crashes (December 7th Updates!)

[DE]Megan

5 hours ago, (Xbox One)Maul01 said:

okay so i disabled Ipv6 in my router and have had absoulutly no issues since. seems to have resolved my disconnecting issue, although i dont know what the latest update did to not like Ipv6.

My computer has ipv6 but always shows no internet access and my ISP doesn't even have ipv6 and I can  still guarantee that if I do 2 consecutive plague star bounties, without returning to orbiters in between, i will be stuck in hallway purgatory. Only way to get put is manually dashboard and completely restart warframe. Losing everything from second bounty, stand in, event hemocyte item, hunter mods, and even mission pickups.

Are you guys going to fix this event I’ve been kicked over 100 times now from these brownies and it’s making it very difficult to accomplish anything it’s not only happening with the bounties but also just running  A free roam on the planes hunting Eidolons it will kick team member and myself. And if the host gets kicked we all go to host migration and from there  lose connection to host I did not see PC have an AR these problems and if they did you guys fix them right away why is it on Xbox we have to wait  please help 

Still crashes if I attempt to go to the plains from Cetus as part of a squad. Only workaround I've found so far is for one person to get the bounty, go to the plains and then invite the rest of the party.

Also getting repeated crashes during the final stage of the bounty, often resulting in the loss of all rewards. 

Tried playing this Event this weekend and the number of crashes experienced was unbelievable.  75% crash rate when in public games, even invite only was not spared - Very discouraging to say the least. 

I saw the hemocyte get stuck on the instakill mound 3/4 times in one mission, and ever so often in other missions. Got dash-boarded right after successfully completing the fight but before extraction and saw other team mates get kicked during missions.  All this mind you after taking 10mins to actually get the mission started in the plains. 

Something needs to be done about this guys, otherwise everyone will avoid this event like the plague. :crylaugh:

Let's see how it performs for them with XBox 1 @ 1 today :blush:

People tend not to understand something unless they go through it themselves.

Would be nice of DE to show some empathy

Perhaps a flat, scaled according to clan size, deposit of 20% of what it takes to craft a gold trophy 

How many more disconnects, dashboards & missed hemocyte cystoliths must we endure before there is resolution? :heartbroken:

On 12/1/2017 at 5:49 PM, [DE]Dmitri said:

We have just rolled out a fix that should hopefully address this issue. Can we please get some people to attempt to load Cetus / Plains / Operation Plague Star and let us know if you are still experiencing this crash?

Thanks!

Fixed yet? Still crashing. Crashing all weekend! What's Tha deal?

@[DE]Rebecca @[DE]Saske

What's up with the crashing not fixed yet? Can we get more time on the event?

4 hours ago, (Xbox One)DarkHart1 said:

Let's see how it performs for them with XBox 1 @ 1 today :blush:

People tend not to understand something unless they go through it themselves.

Would be nice of DE to show some empathy

Perhaps a flat, scaled according to clan size, deposit of 20% of what it takes to craft a gold trophy 

How many more disconnects, dashboards & missed hemocyte cystoliths must we endure before there is resolution? :heartbroken:

Grineer interference in our broadcasts means no Xbox One at One stream or Prime Time this week, Tenno.

Streams will resume next week, after we teach Vay Hek what Retribution really means.

tho says nothing about playstation stream being called off

Well after reading all the comments above there’s nothing I can add to it as far as helping spot where the crashes occur because everyone has already pointed them out as have I in DE Megan’s post from a few days ago. Asking for an extension on this event definitely  SHOULDN’T be out of the question as MANY players can even play the game and farm the event efficiently as intended. Not only the event but bounties too. Not only bounties but just even loading into/ out of the plains. 

I really don’t want to complain, I want to be of some help to this issue but all steps have taken already as it pertains to assisting with weeding out the possible causes for these crashes. What else can we do? What else can I do? I’ve been robbed of the time and effort I put into the plains for the most part, so some type of comphesation seems fair IMO. An extension on the event is more than fair but above all else, please fix these bugs. It’s driving us insane.

On 12/3/2017 at 11:19 PM, (Xbox One)The SYKOTIK said:

My computer has ipv6 but always shows no internet access and my ISP doesn't even have ipv6 and I can  still guarantee that if I do 2 consecutive plague star bounties, without returning to orbiters in between, i will be stuck in hallway purgatory. Only way to get put is manually dashboard and completely restart warframe. Losing everything from second bounty, stand in, event hemocyte item, hunter mods, and even mission pickups.

just a heads up everyone, if your xbox decides it doesnt want to let you play warframe at all, clear out all your games, and factory reset. I kid you not, it worked!

hotfix hasnt fixed anything when boss spawns host crashes an you dont get all the standing you suppose to earn as game doesnt reconize you put anything into the mixer at all.

event is half over an it still not fixed. sooo many wasted items on mixer stages that never count or just boots you out or just plain crashes at any point in the event

@[DE]Megan, @[DE]Danielle

Didn't get a chance to test out if Thursday's hotfix worked until today. And the verdict is.....

IT WORKED!

I was able to get over a dozen Operation Plague Star sessions completed back to back without a single crash. I ran solo and with a fellow clan mate to stress test the system, trying all the different things that usually caused a crash before. So far everything seems to be working as intended. The only issues I ran into were some minor 'lost connection' instances and host migrations (which also caused the bounty objective to bug out and not progress), but those were far and few in between, and not a part of the crash bug scenario. So while this hotfix solved the major crashing issues that has been <ahem> plaguing us these past few weeks, it is NOT a fix for every little thing that was, and prob still is, wrong.

Good job DE! In spite of the video game awards going on, you guys pulled of some amazing work. Thank you.

• 3 months later...

I know this post was meant for the update back in December 2017 and I’m not sure if it’s still relevant now but I’m coming across these networks disconnects just as frequently as before. At the time of this post (March 17, 2018) I have disconnected twice in one day:

First one was a Solo instant out on the Plains. I was doing a bounty I got from Konzu and I got disconnected. I was one bounty stage 4/4 and reached the objective marker.

The second disconnect happen in a public matchmaking. I’ve accepted a bounty to hunt the Teralyst, Gauntulyst and Hydrolyst. We were in the phase of destroying its 5th Synovia when I got the network disconnect. I’ll be updating my post whenever I get disconnected.

(Also wanted to point out that once after the disconnection my controller loses all vibration until I reset the game. Does this happen to anyone else?)