Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

XB1/PS4: Post U22.3.5 Crashes (December 7th Updates!)

[DE]Megan

Hey Tenno! 

Since Update 22.3.5, we have been investigating a crash that occurs when attempting to enter the Plains from Cetus. When “Operation: Plague Star” went live today at 2 p.m. ET, it became rampant on Xbox One. With the “Plague Star” Bounty selected from Konzu, attempting to enter the Plains resulted in a high chance of crashing out of Warframe and onto your dashboard. 

In an attempt to alleviate the crash frequency, and to get you guys back out into the Plains for Operation: Plague Star, we have lowered the player capacity in Cetus instances on Xbox One AND PS4. This is a temporary workaround while we continue our investigations into a more permanent solution. This should help reduce the crashes, but keep in mind that there is still work to be done and crashes may still occur. 

Thank you for all your patience! We'll keep you updated here as we make progress towards a fix. 

33 minutes ago, [DE]Danielle said:

Hey Tenno! 

Since Update 22.3.5, we have been investigating a crash that occurs when attempting to enter the Plains from Cetus. When “Operation: Plague Star” went live today at 2 p.m. ET, it became rampant on Xbox One. With the “Plague Star” Bounty selected from Konzu, attempting to enter the Plains resulted in a high chance of crashing out of Warframe and onto your dashboard. 

In an attempt to alleviate the crash frequency, and to get you guys back out into the Plains for Operation: Plague Star, we have lowered the player capacity in Cetus instances on Xbox One AND PS4. This is a temporary workaround while we continue our investigations into a more permanent solution. This should help reduce the crashes, but keep in mind that there is still work to be done and crashes may still occur. 

Thank you for all your patience! We'll keep you updated here as we make progress towards a fix. 

ps its just giving me issues logging in too. like not being able to load. it worked just fine two days before and now i cant even get the first screen to go through without a please contact warframe support if it continues screen.

Edited by (XB1)ChefsS4ltyB4LLS
lack of explanation

1.  Are you Solo, in a squad, or waiting for other players to join?

I have crashed when doing all three. solo waiting and in a squad.

2.  If you were in a squad, did they crash as well and what are their Gamertags?

PapaGeorgieo37 and RedHood FH

3.  What were you doing in-game when the crash occurred?

each time I had picked up a bounty from konzu and was heading to the plains to do to it. I was standing in the hallway.

Estava em esquadrão quando foi anunciado plague star, após um tempo fui finaliza a missão. Não  nenhum recurso. E não conseguir sair da fase fiquei preso tive que encerra o aplicativo.

2. Problema

estava jogando quando fui ver no termino da missão não recebe recurso nem pontuação no sindicato. Fez a missão mais 3x não  recurso nem a pontuação do sindicato do plague star.

por favor acessem meu log e comprovem essas informações e ajudem a recupera que eu perde ...

Testemunha que estava comigo sem esquadrão: icovero, leVikirito, marco 360 BR. eu hitokiri171

Edited by (XB1)Hitokiri171
Erros de português

We have just rolled out a fix that should hopefully address this issue. Can we please get some people to attempt to load Cetus / Plains / Operation Plague Star and let us know if you are still experiencing this crash?

Thanks!

Edited by [DE]Dmitri

21 minutes ago, [DE]Dmitri said:

We have just rolled out a fix that should hopefully address this issue. Can we please get some people to attempt to load Cetus / Plains / Operation Plague Star and let us know if you are still experiencing this crash?

Thanks!

Just did. Still crashed. Will try again.

Update: seems to be working so far. haven't crashed yet. Was 100% crash rate before.

Update 2: Its dead jim. crashed again.

Edited by (XB1)Comm BS

2 hours ago, [DE]Dmitri said:

Thanks!

Still crashing often, lots of Disconnects, Host Migrations, and CTDs.

Edited by (XB1)ALG Minuscule36

I was just waiting at the gates to start the event. My buddy and I were in a Xbox party like normal. His gamer tag is IBatmanI xiii (capital i's around his name.)

Yes he crashed as well. We each have the original Xbox one day one.

Both have the same internet carrier, with more then enough speed.

This has happened more frequently since the update period. First day of the update the 29th it has crashed from exiting the Plains, and even entering. Most of the time entering. It's only after getting a bounty from Konzu though. If I go out into the plains solo, or for hunts nothing ever crashes, not even coming back in. 

it might be something with Konzu? I knew he wasn't ok with me being a killer!!! SWAZDULA..... MEANS a bad word? Lol angry old man.

Edited by (XB1)Onawa Nootau
More information about the crash

Still crashing. So far it seems guarantied to crash if you enter Cetus from the Plains and then try to go through the door to get back to the Plains. The only way so far that I have found to avoid crashing while leaving Cetus is to enter Cetus by yourself from the Orbiter then upon entering the Plains invite friends but you may or may not crash at any point after.

Edited by (XB1)Chryssalid 8492