Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

the update is nice, but we need fixes DE.

(PSN)robotwars7

as much as I love the Plains, there's been a lot of things bugging me, not least of which are actual bugs. today I encountered an invisible Eidolon. me and my friends were in the middle of the fight when he suddenly vanished. at first I thought he teleported, but the Lures were fully charged and well within range. he went invisible with only his weak spots appearing on my friend's cscreen, though I couldn't even see those, they weren't physically there.  then after we got rid of another limb and tethered him, he did his energy spike, and teleported. once again, the Lure was charged and in range, but nevertheless he still teleported.

in the end we still managed to beat him, but this shouldn't be happening, especially just after an update that was supposed to FIX things like this. load times in Cetus are abysmally slow, taking nearly 5 mins just to load the arsenal, followed by another 3 or so mins to actually switch weapon. Frames in Cetus are still far too low, with lag absolutely everywhere. transitions between Cetus and The Plains are still extremely sluggish, and one time it took the Stance off my melee weapon. I was expecting most of these problems to be solved, but they're still there.

I'm even more concerned knowing that Plague Star is going to bring a massive influx of people into Cetus, resulting in even more lag, frame drops and glitches. DE, please consider devoting some time to actually optimize the Plains for console, because right now every good moment is also matched by terrible bugs. a few other ones I've encountered are:

- "bounty failed" upon entering a public game, even though the bounty is still going on as normal.

- being greeted with an orange abyss on the other side of the gate, meaning you have to walk in, fall about 100,000ft and then suddenly warp into Cetus.. at the arrival point on the other side, forcing you to have to walk or fast travel to Konzu yourself.

- not keeping squads together upon entering the Plains

Plague star could end up being a shambles without some urgent fixes being applied. I'm sure there's others on console that have encountered some of these as well, if so, how broken are the Plains for you?

Urgent fixes are looked into. I suggest visiting the bug reports sub-forum. [DE]Megan was commenting earlier today on other Console Plains related issues. A thread in General Discussion is not going to help them reproduce and fix a problem. 

Also, Plains of Eidolon has not been out very long, so do not expect the game to run extremely smooth. PC lag in Cetus is a thing, and Steve mentioned on Twitter that PC optimizations are coming soon. Being patient and waiting is all you can do at this point.

Edited by --Q--Voltage

1 hour ago, (PS4)robotwars7 said:

as much as I love the Plains, there's been a lot of things bugging me, not least of which are actual bugs. today I encountered an invisible Eidolon. me and my friends were in the middle of the fight when he suddenly vanished. at first I thought he teleported, but the Lures were fully charged and well within range. he went invisible with only his weak spots appearing on my friend's cscreen, though I couldn't even see those, they weren't physically there.  then after we got rid of another limb and tethered him, he did his energy spike, and teleported. once again, the Lure was charged and in range, but nevertheless he still teleported.

in the end we still managed to beat him, but this shouldn't be happening, especially just after an update that was supposed to FIX things like this. load times in Cetus are abysmally slow, taking nearly 5 mins just to load the arsenal, followed by another 3 or so mins to actually switch weapon. Frames in Cetus are still far too low, with lag absolutely everywhere. transitions between Cetus and The Plains are still extremely sluggish, and one time it took the Stance off my melee weapon. I was expecting most of these problems to be solved, but they're still there.

I'm even more concerned knowing that Plague Star is going to bring a massive influx of people into Cetus, resulting in even more lag, frame drops and glitches. DE, please consider devoting some time to actually optimize the Plains for console, because right now every good moment is also matched by terrible bugs. a few other ones I've encountered are:

- "bounty failed" upon entering a public game, even though the bounty is still going on as normal.

- being greeted with an orange abyss on the other side of the gate, meaning you have to walk in, fall about 100,000ft and then suddenly warp into Cetus.. at the arrival point on the other side, forcing you to have to walk or fast travel to Konzu yourself.

- not keeping squads together upon entering the Plains

Plague star could end up being a shambles without some urgent fixes being applied. I'm sure there's others on console that have encountered some of these as well, if so, how broken are the Plains for you?

Agreed. I'm still extremely irritated at Devil Ranger Mesa PMs are glitcheing/bugged out after using them. Really makes fishing a pain in the butt, and I feel it has been long enough. Love when the muzzle flash glitches out its awesome :thumbup::thumbup:

Edited by (XB1)RDeschain82