Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Plains of Eidolon: Update 22.5.0 + 22.5.0.1

[DE]Rebecca

So we are getting Volt Proto...still no Tactical Event for proto skins of the Lato, Branco and whatever else you didn't show but teased?

Don't get me wrong, a regular update/hot-fix is always appreciated...but I know several people who would like their Karak Wraith to look even more like a Kalashnikov rifle, one of them even has a riven that reduces the magazine size to 47...

Révélation

Get it?

Révélation

47...AK-47?

Révélation

Ok, where was the door?

26 minutes ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

Removed the passive 5 Energy per second drain from Volt’s Electric Shield when moving with it. The 1 Energy per meter drain remains.

So you removed the one part everyone was fine with and continued to remove any synergy between Electric Shield and Speed?

Good job missing the problem, DE.

• ack n brunt with sword and shield danaus skin makes the sword stick out like a sore thumb when holstered instead of being concealed underneath the shield.
  • oberon/oberon prime when using his deluxe skin bugs polearms and staves when holstered by making them being shoved up his spine. (this bug isn't fixed for a very long time ever since oberon's prime access). Please fix it DE.
  • qoCn41J.png
  • A6fJi3v.png
  • smT6GI4.png
  • mGW1zOA.png

35 minutes ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

Volt Changes:
Since Volt has a new cosmetic entry, we've reviewed some long-requested QoL tweaks to his abilities to go along with it!
We will be monitoring this very closely to make sure we haven't introduced exploitative power behaviour. Please leave your feedback in the appropriate subforum.

• Increased the base DPS of Discharge (from 450 at max rank to 750).

Whats the point of this when his 4 still has the same maximum damage it can do. why didn't you remove that cap.

I've encountered a strange glitch while fishing in the plains, and it is all to frequent, I will throw the spear, catch it in my off hand and be unable to throw it again, the character would be stuck there but acting like the spear is in their left hand, opening the gear wheel and swapping or unequipping the spear will fix it but, it shouldn't be doing this in the first place (Also swapping spears after EVERY cast hit or no is beyond tedious.)

The Proto Volt skin. I originaly didnt like the concept, but the way it was made, presented and the effects, it is honestly really great, and i love the minimalistic design of it, and not some over decorated christmass tree. I can appriciate that.

But the problem seems to be a bug. The original Volt's shoulder armor are there by default, and they cannot be removed. Need hotfix for that one.

EDIT: Nevermind, aparenlty there was an option for that, but it was pretty disorienting, as both volt's shoulder armor and the none option has the same name. My bad heh

So, finally got my prayers answered, and there's now an option to set shoulder armor to None on Mag Prime...but, changes do not carry over when doing so.

EDIT: Same goes for trying to use other shoulder armors; changing to other shoulder bits automatically reverts them to Mag Prime shoulder armor.

EDIT 2:  Post hotfix, the no shoulder armor option is now gone

Volt got some love it seems, but what about the Health cap on Discharge. why is that still a thing from a frame whose description is "Volt can create and harness electrical elements. This is a high-damage Warframe perfect for players looking for a potent alternative to gunplay."  i would expect a frame with this description to have scaling on all his damage dealing skills, the health cap needs to be looked at in my opinion

1 minute ago, Bl4zko said:

Mehhh, sad. The skin is a let down to me sorry, his arms and left leg look awful, it's like his design was going pretty well until you reached those limbs. Oh well, there's still my immortal and prime skin :c

well at least your better at stating what you don't like on this skin and not trying to insult de or anything. geez some people act overly negative with some of these deluxe skins.

Archived