Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Plains of Eidolon: Update 22.5.0 + 22.5.0.1

[DE]Rebecca

à l’instant, maddragonmaster a dit :

well at least your better at stating what you don't like on this skin and not trying to insult de or anything. geez some people act overly negative with some of these deluxe skins.

I know right? But anyways, I was thinking that the nova and Ember skins looked wierd at first, all I had to do was to tinker them and I actually found them really cool.

Plus, I really don't like Volt's normal design, this skin might make it look better for me!

15 minutes ago, Sasha_The_Lynx said:

The Proto Volt skin. I originaly didnt like the concept, but the way it was made, presented and the effects, it is honestly really great, and i love the minimalistic design of it, and not some over decorated christmass tree. I can appriciate that.

But the problem seems to be a bug. The original Volt's shoulder armor are there by default, and they cannot be removed. Need hotfix for that one.

EDIT: Nevermind, aparenlty there was an option for that, but it was pretty disorienting, as both volt's shoulder armor and the none option has the same name. My bad heh

I agree. I'm liking it alot. just checked it out in the dark plains and the light animations are pretty cool too.

1 minute ago, maddragonmaster said:

well at least your better at stating what you don't like on this skin and not trying to insult de or anything. geez some people act overly negative with some of these deluxe skins.

Well yeah, it's still a nice work, just giving my feedback on it. I know it's hard to please everyone :P

They release a Volt skin that they haven't mentioned at all at anytime aaaand it's a dissapointment. Should have put more work into it or atleast shown it to the players so they could have gotten some feedback on it.

I mean the energy veins looks cool and all but the rest of the skin is just mhe.

Also his head looks so small with this skin. To buff to be Volt.

Why does Volt still have his damage cap? That's been a long requested change that I feel is being ignored. It makes his 4 useless, and anti-synergy.

And that Volt skin looks...bad. Maybe more particle effects or something? I honestly think Volt Deluxe and Ember Deluxe need to go back to the drawing board. 

20 minutes ago, Deminisis said:

Couldn't Deluxe Skins go through a player vote just like tennogen content? The backlash on Ember Deluxe didn't phase DE at all, and I never saw anything on Volt deluxe.

Doesn't appear DE cares about the community feedback. First with vermillion, and now with this Volt deluxe. (the volt concept was shared during a reddit q&a some time ago to very mixed responses)

Volt's passive should not be consumed by shooting or swinging into thin air. I also don't like that it instantly consumes the entire charge with one shot. I would prefer if it drained in a more linear curve with each successive shot taking half of the current bonus away.

The health cap on Discharge should be removed. Increasing the DPS of Discharge effectively made the health cap even worse because now the only thing maintaining any stun duration on DIscharge is the minimum stun you enforced.

The minimum stun should be scalable with ability duration.

The range of DIscharge should also scale with duration to mesh with the way the rest of his kit is built. It would be good if it could work like Polarize and have a minimum "instant" effect range that is governed by range, while it has an expanding range covered by duration.

Remove the energy per meter cost of carrying Electric Shield. Remove the speed reduction from carrying it. Put the energy per second cost back and give it a cost of 5/s for Volt carrying it and +1/s for each ally carrying it, and make the cost based on Volt's efficiency, not the efficiency of the person carrying the thing.

And another lackluster skin that ignored community feedback... yay....

Why can't concept art of several skins be shown and then voted on?

What is so difficult about including the community in the making of new skins?

Is whomever behind skins like Ember Vermilion and Proto Volt that thick-headed and thin-skinned that any critique on their "master work" hurts them that profoundly?

Archived