Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Tonight: Prime Time #190 ft. Steve!

[DE]Rebecca

190.jpg

Rebecca is joined tonight by pink-shorted [DE]Steve! We'll get up to some hijinks in-game (while trying to make a case for pink fashion frame) while having some fun with chat!

PLUS, we've got more amazing Fan Art, and we're going to go over the winning Tenno Trailer videos. Don't miss your chance at a Hydroid Prime Access giveaway for a lucky viewer!

DOUBLE PLUS, we'll be visiting with our recently engaged ShastaEmbrust and CrevanEmbrust for a Dojo Nuptia Engagement party!

See you here tonight, November 30th at 7 p.m. ET. Check your time zones here.

I didn't want to hijack the audio stream thread, and since Steve will be on tonight's Prime Time, I'd like to ask if it would it be possible and/or feasible to do a programming oriented Dev Stream?  There may not be enough folks who would find it interesting, but I imagine I'm also not the only programmer who'd love to hear some of the thoughts & ideas behind the engine tech & gameplay development. Steve has touched upon a few tidbits here and there, but that has been just enough to peak my interest.  If there isn't enough interest to do a full dev stream, maybe do a periscope or off schedule stream instead?  Thanks!

DE, your attention please: on PS4 the Extraction of Plains is NOT working properly since this week update! Fought the Eidolon two times today could NOT leave thru the gate. Ended up aborting to Orbiter and losing ALL rewards both times. No squad member won anything. Did not try again because other players reported the same, and since Operation Plague Star hits tomorrow we need a hotfix URGENTLY! Your overtime work (sorry) will be greatly apreciated.

You wanna make a great update to Warframe? Update so that Zephyr is actually useful, or so that Exodia mods can be applied to weapons people will actually use, or even to upgrade Zaws so that people would be willing to use them. Heaven forfend that we get more than Mastery Bait out of them.

4 hours ago, Axemagus said:

I didn't want to hijack the audio stream thread, and since Steve will be on tonight's Prime Time, I'd like to ask if it would it be possible and/or feasible to do a programming oriented Dev Stream?  There may not be enough folks who would find it interesting, but I imagine I'm also not the only programmer who'd love to hear some of the thoughts & ideas behind the engine tech & gameplay development. Steve has touched upon a few tidbits here and there, but that has been just enough to peak my interest.  If there isn't enough interest to do a full dev stream, maybe do a periscope or off schedule stream instead?  Thanks!

steve used to do sunday streams with a lot of programming esp with possible future content. i really loved them, and im hoping he starts doing them again

5 hours ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

190.jpg

Rebecca is joined tonight by pink-shorted [DE]Steve! We'll get up to some hijinks in-game (while trying to make a case for pink fashion frame) while having some fun with chat!

PLUS, we've got more amazing Fan Art, and we're going to go over the winning Tenno Trailer videos. Don't miss your chance at a Hydroid Prime Access giveaway for a lucky viewer!

DOUBLE PLUS, we'll be visiting with our recently engaged ShastaEmbrust and CrevanEmbrust for a Dojo Nuptia Engagement party!

See you here tonight, November 30th at 7 p.m. ET. Check your time zones here.

Can you possibly give away any hints of how the Octavia deluxe is coming and any future deluxe by the same artist? 

I think his name is driuxe... His name is very small in the concept hard to read. 

Plz, Steve, bby. When can we get this fantastic, beautify work for us to use:

fggq0sl894mz.png

I am beyond hyped for this skin. It's so beautiful and perfect in every way I'm this concept. She's thin, sleek, sexy and the colours just explode and pop with vibrance and example, the likes of which I've never seen in this game before. 

Plz. 

Plz

So, Plains extraction is broken still- I was just on and beat an Edolian, picked up 15 intact cores, 4 extraordinary cores, and an unknown amount of random stuff- got to extraction successfully, and got nothing - not even weapon xp. This is the second time this has happened to me, are you guys EVER going to fix the Plains, or are y'all going to let your loyal fanbase slip away?                                                                                                                                                                                                                      P.S., this extraction problem seems to only occur after defeating an Edolian, which is even MORE frustrating than if it occurred randomly 

Archived