Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Older Tennogen Items

On ٣٠‏/١١‏/٢٠١٧ at 11:52 PM, (Xbox One)Saintu Pepsii said:

Looking through the wiki, there's a bunch of cool tennogen stuff that us console players don't have, like Rhino's Graxx skin or the Atlas monk helmet, and I was wondering if DE would ever re-release them here on console

I know it's a shot in the dark, but i'd gladly pay for these skins

DE can't release them unless the designer of the skin accept their offer 

1 hour ago, (Xbox One)Saintu Pepsii said:

Why not Faven, though? Rest of his stuff's already on lmaoconsole.

Well they've clearly made him an offer. But he's just one person. They clearly haven't offered to put any older Tennogen content on console.

On 04/12/2017 at 9:27 PM, A-p-o-l-l-y-o-n said:

Well they've clearly made him an offer. But he's just one person. They clearly haven't offered to put any older Tennogen content on console.

Except that mirage graxx was added a few updates ago so the [de]lay is on DE part they are not coding them ingame or adding them to console builds

• 2 weeks later...

This. All I have to say is, I was about to say the same in another post, I'm glad many others have the interest of remaining items hitting consoles. If I remember correctly, when console first got a Tennogen batch of items, DE only ported some of the most popular skins, and said the ones remaining would be later added. I really hope they're considering this, as some items are about to become two years old and we're still missing them.

Edited by (XB1)EMEGADUNKA
Typo made me sumbit the unfinished comment, ha.

I would like to know if Xbox. One and PlayStation will receive. The Apex, like tenno gen skin and other items and skins released in september on PC those skins were awsome and us console players or at least me would love to have them. the current skins are sorta bland and we could use a few of those skins. I fear that they are PC exclusive but becuase they are tenno gen i cant tell. Can some one enlighten me on thier info please. Thank you for reading.

Afaik, some of the previous tennogen skins weren't brought to consoles because the creators disagreed on it. I'm not sure how things are working currently (probably the terms have changed and DE doesn't need to ask them anymore, or perhaps all of them are simply agreeing to give console players their content now) but there is the probability of DE not going back to ask creators about those skins again, hence keeping them as kind of  an exclusive deal to PC players.

Fashion frame is the true end game and to be honest were runing out of good content on console

Dont get me wrong its a great game but its not fair that us on console cant get the skins shown in tenno gen. They arent exactly like the osidian or the Jade skins or the pc version that i cant remember the name of. But its tenno gen stuff made by players for players and thats means everyone and it would not be fair if were being held back on just becuase we want to play with a controller instead of a mouse. That is why i believe we may receive the Tenno gen skins in full glory as soon as the developers are done with the heavy update process and they can get to us when they can.

Edited by (XB1)DeltaJeager

On 12/25/2017 at 12:21 PM, (Xbox One)DeltaJeager said:

But its tenno gen stuff made by players for players and thats means everyone and it would not be fair if were being held back on just becuase we want to play with a controller instead of a mouse. That is why i believe we may receive the Tenno gen skins in full glory as soon as the developers are done with the heavy update process and they can get to us when they can.

There was one tennogen update where we got back dated on some older tennogen that console players missed out on. But also at the sametime when tennogen was introduced it was through steam and the creators got paid through steam. pc players pay real money whereas consoles players spend platinum on our tennogen content which is why i think many of the cosmetics hasnt switched over yet. In due time we should be able to receive our answers.

22 hours ago, (PS4)MorIL_The_Great said:

There was one tennogen update where we got back dated on some older tennogen that console players missed out on. But also at the sametime when tennogen was introduced it was through steam and the creators got paid through steam. pc players pay real money whereas consoles players spend platinum on our tennogen content which is why i think many of the cosmetics hasnt switched over yet. In due time we should be able to receive our answers.

True but if you look at the cost of platinum you can see it is the same price for 170 that steam pllayers payed for thier skin. but plat can be obtained in more ways than one. But dont they get plat from console buyers?

• 1 month later...

The list you made is not 100% correct, but yes, there are loads of pieces missing on console.

I'm glad this kind of thread resurfaces from time to time.

The problem is that you'll get the same ol' answers.

- DE ports only the stuff with a lot of success on PC (false because they're porting everything now)

- DE and authors have not been able to make a deal with creators about those items (I assume false because loads of creators of the missing stuff have a huge number of items on console already, like Faven and his Graxx skins)

7 minutes ago, SpiralViper said:

Yes, Kaz is working for DE on the weapons team. She also handles a lot of the Tennogen work, reviewing and accepting items etc.

Since Tennogen work is sold for platinum on console, how can the artists be paid for their work?

if I am correct,I think de pays the artist based on predicted sales. or so I've heard.

It used to be like this:

If an item shifted over X amount of units in 3 months DE would buy the rights for console. 

If it did, us creators would get a contract offering from DE (afaik we all accepted).

In my case all except Nova gnova/rhino graxx sold enough. So at this point I think those are a lost cause.

Nyx on the other hand is in DEs hands. Maybe they just forgot her.

The problem is that you can't forecast sales on 2 different markets and I must say that as a console player it annoys me on a conceptual level that my ability to purchase an item depends on PC players' mood.

Honestly I would be very annoyed to buy all the graxx skins and know I miss 3.

Maybe DE should make lower offers for those missing items and finally release them, because it would be a service for players.

(And I want to add that in those unreleased content there's so much more than I would buy than what is currently available)