Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Older Tennogen Items

12 hours ago, (PS4)OmegaSlayer said:

(And I want to add that in those unreleased content there's so much more than I would buy than what is currently available)

My thoughts exactly. It's a bit sad that some great skins and works are locked behind PC popularity, even when some creators are highly acclaimed like Faven or directly working with DE like Kaz. I even tried contacting her about the leftover items on Twitter, to which I got no reply.

On 12/02/2018 at 10:46 AM, fredaven said:

It used to be like this

If an item shifted over X amount of units in 3 months DE would buy the rights for console. 

If it did, us creators would get a contract offering from DE (afaik we all accepted).

In my case all except Nova gnova/rhino graxx sold enough. So at this point I think those are a lost cause.

Nyx on the other hand is in DEs hands. Maybe they just forgot her.

Noooooo i still want my rhino graxx i already bought the teutonic helmet for it 

@fredavenCan you reach to DE and ask about it please i would hate to miss out on this one they added the graxx mirage on a later update did you get a contract on it as well ? They sure can do the same for rhino 

Edited by (PS4)MJ-Cena7

21 minutes ago, (PS4)MJ-Cena7 said:

@fredavenCan you reach to DE and ask about it please i would hate to miss out on this one they added the graxx nova on a later update did you get a contract on it as well ? They sure can do the same for rhino 

@fredaven in the event you do contact DE, any chance you could bring the Kaiju Chroma helmet into the discussion? 

Thanks! I hope the interest from this many users catches DE's attention.

5 hours ago, (PS4)MJ-Cena7 said:

@fredavenCan you reach to DE and ask about it please i would hate to miss out on this one they added the graxx nova on a later update did you get a contract on it as well ? They sure can do the same for rhino 

Ill bring it up with someone at DE when/if i get the chance!

2 hours ago, (Xbox One)No Porpoise said:

I spoke to Artarrwen in a PM over their missing items and they said they wouldn't stand in the way if DE made an offer. I really want the Frost Summit helmet among others already mentioned. I think we should try to get a this plugged on primetime if we get the chance.

Sounds like the best call up to this point. I'm not sure I'll be available on Thursday, but if I am, consider me in for the idea.

• 2 weeks later...
3 hours ago, (Xbox One)No Porpoise said:

I tried asking in the devstream thread last week and prime time this week, was passed over both times. We need more voices echoing.

Did the same on the past Prime Time, though I got no response. As your said, we should try getting more people involved in the feedback. 

I was was also thinking, Xbox One @1 and Ps4 @4 streams could be a good place to ask. Also because of the lower view count on those. 

Hey everyone! Time for some small updates. 

First of all, I see Necroblade has also caught interest in the cause:

1 hour ago, (PS4)necroblade99988 said:

I fully support this idea there are still so many older tennogen items that i need and can't get like the kaiju helm or the graxx skins, i mean the harrow graxx skin alone sold me on the next bundle

That's great news! The more people we can get, the easier it will be to reach DE's attention. Make sure to share the thread!

Second of all. I submitted a message to the DE community mailbox, so we will hopefully get an answer sometime in the next month or so.

Third. I had the chance to contact Rekkou, another highly mentioned creator whose works are great (an also with some items still being exclusive to Steam). He told me he has nothing for now, so there goes another workshop artist that's yet to be approached by DE on the topic. 

Here's hoping the community submission sparks some interest or at least acknowledgement, and if I recieve a reply, I'll make sure to let those interested know here. 

Cheers, have a great day everyone! :satisfied::hexis:

Edited by (XB1)EMEGADUNKA

• 2 weeks later...

I don't have data, so possibly this is my a$$pull, but I think Tennogen items proprtionally to the user base sell more on console than on PC.

Main factor is that on PC you have to use a Steam account (first block to purchase) and buy them with real money (second block to purchase).

So it's pretty clear that on consoles it's way much easier.

I think that the new batch will persuade DE to release all the other stuff.

2 hours ago, (PS4)Red_Licorice said:

As a PS4 player, does anyone know why Nyx and rhino graxx skins aren't being released for us?

Honestly we don't. those two are some of the most sought after items that are still not on console builds, so I sincerely hope we get them. Personally I don't like the Graxx aesthetic but many people do. 

Faven, the creator of the Graxx skins, said he'd approach DE on the matter if he had a chance.

• 4 weeks later...

So yesterday's update saw the addition of five items as promised on a recent Devstream. Thoughts on them? I personally found the item selection a bit odd, as not one of those was highly requested, or at least not as much as Nyx and Rhino Graxx and Chroma Kaiju. Syabris Overload does looks pretty good though.

• 1 month later...