Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Plains of Eidolon: Hotfix 22.5.1

[DE]Drew

I thought of a compromise.

DE really seems to want to keep the tesla coil theme, where enemies discharge a certain amount of electricity to nearby enemies. Players seem to want the cap removed so the ability stays in effect for the modded duration. In this case, how about a soft cap? Once the health cap is reached, the arcing damage to other enemies is reduced to 10% of the modded value. This way enemies stay CC'ed for the full duration, but they still remain tesla coils without the damage becoming insane.

Thoughts?

please fix iron skin not being displayed when going into and coming out of operator mode! after the 3 second invincibility period. it just doesn't show the display counter. sometimes it will decide to appear 30 seconds after going into operator mode and that time in which it doesn't appear is dangerous on sorties when i dont know if i should recast or not. 

8 minutes ago, Neightrix said:

I thought of a compromise.

DE really seems to want to keep the tesla coil theme, where enemies discharge a certain amount of electricity to nearby enemies. Players seem to want the cap removed so the ability stays in effect for the modded duration. In this case, how about a soft cap? Once the health cap is reached, the arcing damage to other enemies is reduced to 10% of the modded value. This way enemies stay CC'ed for the full duration, but they still remain tesla coils without the damage becoming insane.

Thoughts?

I actually thought of something like this, except instead of a hard reduction to 10% damage, it'd diminish by a certain amount (or %) per tick, keeping the full duration.

3 minutes ago, Farge said:

I actually thought of something like this, except instead of a hard reduction to 10% damage, it'd diminish by a certain amount (or %) per tick, keeping the full duration.

Yes! I thought of that too, I just wasn't sure if I could explain it well enough - with damage scaling down the more damage is discharged. The same system Scott described for the next changes to focus.

Still no mention of fixing zaw crit values for bloodrush in non hosts games. Don't make me have to try and record in vlc and play warframe to prove this happens my poor laptop cant take it, once you get a high enough combo to hit always red crits with zaws then try and repeat that as a client in a multiplayer game with the same mods and combo multiplier you will see your crits are nowhere near red let alone always red.

Archived