Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Plains of Eidolon: Hotfix 22.5.1

[DE]Drew

il y a une heure, Neightrix a dit :

I thought of a compromise.

DE really seems to want to keep the tesla coil theme, where enemies discharge a certain amount of electricity to nearby enemies. Players seem to want the cap removed so the ability stays in effect for the modded duration. In this case, how about a soft cap? Once the health cap is reached, the arcing damage to other enemies is reduced to 10% of the modded value. This way enemies stay CC'ed for the full duration, but they still remain tesla coils without the damage becoming insane.

Thoughts?

Pretty much this!! Please DE!!

1 hour ago, Neightrix said:

I thought of a compromise.

DE really seems to want to keep the tesla coil theme, where enemies discharge a certain amount of electricity to nearby enemies. Players seem to want the cap removed so the ability stays in effect for the modded duration. In this case, how about a soft cap? Once the health cap is reached, the arcing damage to other enemies is reduced to 10% of the modded value. This way enemies stay CC'ed for the full duration, but they still remain tesla coils without the damage becoming insane.

Thoughts?

which brings me to another. thing the range on volts discharge is massive. to the point that i can probably cover the whole of bere in a single discharge. maybe an exageration. but i recall doing riven solo interceptions on bere with volt and discharge. this might end up becoming a little too powerful. the cost is low. damage to low level armored targets and even some high level un armored targets is significant. granted it doesnt scale which gives me an idea. making cap percentage of enemy ehp or health value. when cap is reached and duration doesnt expire you do that percentage health as tesla coil

Well, I just spent an entire night getting sent back to cetus from mismatches and the one time I do get in, we get the brillaint kill on the eidolon just to get booted out of the mission because the host disconnected. Not a fun night on the plains. Maybe a temp log of mission pickups might make these sorts of things kinder for the plains, seeing as it isn't exactly uncommon to lose host connection.

Sigh. Login fails with 1 from 2 computers with same IP (2 ppl play in one flat), nothing helps, directx update, cashe verifying..nothing. IP can't be banned since 1 account logged successfully. No account bans either (for god sake, I'd never do anything illegal) Hope you work under it, DE

P.S. Found problems on my end, probably something with Direct X. Nvm.

Please, remove the damage cap on Volt's Discharge.  It causes it to be the only ability I can think of that's more effective against armored targets, because they're more likely to be immobilized the whole time.  It's also the only AoE CC skill I can think of that is less effective the bigger the crowd it's cast on, since they'll hit the damage cap faster because they shock each other.  Or, maybe, if you're really attached to that damage cap idea for one reason or another, make them stop taking damage from Discharge once they hit the cap, but continue to be stunned and output arcs so that the duration stat has any meaning at all against unarmored targets.

Archived