Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Plains of Eidolon: Hotfix 22.5.1

[DE]Drew

So, still no changes for the Ki'Teer Atmos Mask and other facial accessories being disabled when using a Cetus helm? Some of the other accessories I could understand, such as the ears, but that mask seems as though it was designed to be used in tandem with a helmet, and it was a pretty widespread look before the hotfix that broke it.

I see a lot of people asking about Discharge cap, so I will leave that to them, what about mobility though? Before you could only use the thing on the ground (which made no aesthetic sense as you visually levitated), but was immobile and vulnerable while so doing. You can now do it in the air, yay! Well, you still become a sitting duck - immobile, vulnerable and out of cover. For comparison, Nova gets to keep moving while casting her ultimate mid jump, which is a huge boon to surviveability. Can the issue be addressed somehow for Volt? Letting it flow or adding invulnerability frames perhaps?

And while at it, maybe we can have Shock (and similar powers of other old frames) get to scale like Lady Gara's Shattering Lash does, from one weapon or another? In the long run, please consider introducing another piece of gear for warframes - implement - with its own set of mods, scaling similarly to weapons, to affect powers. Powers, even the lowly ones, even those with only damage and no control, should stay relevant for as long as weapons do.

12 hours ago, --Q--Voltage said:

Thanks for the fixes.

Could the Diode Hammer skin look a little longer? It is a little stick compared to the Jat Kittag...

441aea69acfd3df86ec594b1e3cf23cf.gif 

Fully agree the design is A ok

Not really a hammer but would do more credit to the design if it was bigger with this size it looks more like a poking stick .

Add some "%" and it will shine :cool:

16 hours ago, MONSTERaider said:

Thanks DE! but please fix "Unknown Error" when claiming the Eidolon Lens from foundry.

you get that if you traded your eidolon lens BP after you started crafting it. When you craft an item it's BP remaining value gets changed upon claiming and since you sold your BP it's trying to make 0 - 1 that ain't happening so either that needs fixing (-1 the bueprint when starting a craft and +1 if you cancel it) or eidolon lens BPs shouldn't be tradeable

16 minutes ago, EDM774 said:

you get that if you traded your eidolon lens BP after you started crafting it. When you craft an item it's BP remaining value gets changed upon claiming and since you sold your BP it's trying to make 0 - 1 that ain't happening so either that needs fixing (-1 the bueprint when starting a craft and +1 if you cancel it) or eidolon lens BPs shouldn't be tradeable

It likely has nothing to do with trading. That's an error that can pop up at the end of crafting anything, caused by a delay connecting to the server. Easily fixed by relogging.

Il y a 2 heures, Seratuma a dit :

I demand an energy capacity increase for primes like Mag Prime because it would be unfair for those to still have a base energy of only 100 while most other primes have at least 125.

....frost , excalibur, ash and rhino (maybe some others) still have 100 base energy (150 when lvl 30) , :highfive:

il y a 6 minutes, ogmdevitry a dit :

....frost , excalibur, ash and rhino (maybe some others) still have 100 base energy (150 when lvl 30) , :highfive:

I think you missed the point. Frost, Excalibur, Ash and Rhino are not casters. Mag is. 100 base energy is not enough for a caster :highfive:

• ack n brunt with sword and shield danaus skin makes the sword stick out like a sore thumb when holstered instead of being concealed underneath the shield.
  • oberon/oberon prime when using his deluxe skin bugs polearms and staves when holstered by making them being shoved up his spine. (this bug isn't fixed for a very long time ever since oberon's prime access). Please fix it DE.
  • qoCn41J.png
  • A6fJi3v.png
  • smT6GI4.png
  • mGW1zOA.png

5 hours ago, EDM774 said:

Yes I know this issue, yesterday I reproduced it by trading the blueprint while it's being crafted in the foundry, and then I got the idea why this is happening, a moment later I updated my support ticket so the Devs maybe can fix it in the next update.

Thanks for the reply anyway :)

Any Developers 
Please fix your Chat box 
its bugged i guess coz i keep restarting the PC 
i still get Loading chat box 
i dunno why but please do fixed the problem chat box is far more important to newbies 
Especially like me thank you and again Please do fix it as soon as possible 

7 hours ago, Dreyfussy said:

Any Developers 
Please fix your Chat box 
its bugged i guess coz i keep restarting the PC 
i still get Loading chat box 
i dunno why but please do fixed the problem chat box is far more important to newbies 
Especially like me thank you and again Please do fix it as soon as possible 

On 11/30/2017 at 4:39 PM, [DE]DrewDev said:

Changes:

• Updated Volt Proto Skin Market banner.

Fixes:

• Fixed hitscan weapons not ignoring invisible walls and other surfaces that they should be able to pass through even if you have no punchthrough mods equipped.
  • Fixed the Mission Results screen locking up on return to Cetus when playing with a controller.
  • Fixed Energy Shield showing Energy Drain (will still show for Conclave).
  • Fixed Glaive Proto skin not showing correctly in Diorama. 
  • Potentially fixed data mismatch error when transitioning from Cetus to the Plains.
  • Fixed inbox text being cut off. 

High-key like, can we fix the free prime with prime thing, bc frost prime or any other primes dont show up except for the Broca Prominence Syandana 

Archived