Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Plains of Eidolon: Hotfix 22.5.1

[DE]Drew

So, let me get this straight. People have been asking for a volt rework for over 6 months. After a question during a devstream regarding Volt, false promises are made, and the subject is ignored for many months. Now that you release a Volt proto-skin as a deluxe, and offer a tiny rework, you move backwards intead of forwards? I don't understand this kid of game design DE, its as if you take one step forwards then two steps back. Okay so Volt's discharge can now be executed in the air, however, at the same time, the ability has been nerfed completely. I mean at least it was a useful ability against highly armored targets, as the CC would continue in effect for the duartion of the ability. Now, we can even have that? The initial problem was the damage cap, which rendered the ability useless against infested/corpus who do not have high enough armor, causing the damage the cap out in a few seconds and the CC lasting a mere 4 seconds. The CC is nerfed for even armored targets now, as the damage is increased while retaining the cap. Who is behind this "rework." I mean cmon guy.

1) His first ability is fine, as it should be.

2) His second ability is also fine, but maybe bring back the original effect where it changed the camera view, this should be in the game options.

3) Great ability, even with the annoyance of constant energy drain when using the mobile shield. Can we perhaps stop the speed reduction? I mean its a tiny energy shield, how much weight could it possibly have to put a strain on Volt's movement. And since he is not using his off-hand to keep the shield in place, allow the use of primaries, and or expand the shield a bit more. 

4) Allowing his 4th ability to be activated in mid-air is a good addition. But now we need the ability to do sufficient CC. As it clearly is not a damage ability, unless your general enemy level is 30. In my opinion, you can completely scratch out the damage output in this ability. It is too little to do anything in late game, and it actually contradicts the CC capability. I understand it would be too overpowered to be able to CC 50 meters for 20 or so seconds, completely locking down entire tilesets in some cases, but I mean, atleast make it decent, 10 seconds on fleshy targets and up to 20-25 on armored/shielded. I mean its not hard, so please, fix Volt. I have over 1400 hours in this game, and I swear over half is on Volt Prime. 

Can we update the warframe without launcher?
the problem is i have vacuum long and i want to play warframe again but update file is too big and can not be paused. when closed launcher, I have to re-download from the beginning. Can someone help me ? :'(

Volt is getting QoL changes, now imagine if Excal, after a series of serious nerfs back when he got reworked, could get the simplest and most natural QoL change, which is to remove the energy drain on mini blinds. That thing makes you restrain yourself from ever doing a slide attack, making your movement slower and yourself open to more damage than you could possibly take, since he's made of paper but his gameplay requires you to be up in the enemy's face. 

Archived