[DE]Drew

Plains of Eidolon: Hotfix 22.5.1

55 minutes ago, [DE]DrewDev said:

Fixed the Mission Results screen locking up on return to Cetus when playing with a controller.

YAY!

Now, does this apply to it locking up OUTSIDE of Cetus when getting the Mission Results screen? Say yes plz, kthnxbye.

1 hour ago, [DE]DrewDev said:

Fixed the Mission Results screen locking up on return to Cetus when playing with a controller.

YES, i just Tested to see if this would effect all mission and it works :D

Edit: it worked outside too :D

Edited by LordxZarcxon
  • Upvote 2

59 minutes ago, Lluminate said:

No damage cap on discharge please

Please DE...

Do not ignore this... Make Volt Great Ag-... For the 1st time.

• Upvote 1

Still no fix for missing Tusk Command Dargyn / Aerial Commander as reported bellow. Codex completion tenno are crying.

1 hour ago, Lluminate said:

No damage cap on discharge please

please de. the cap is so unreasonable. it makes volts cc so short. and the dmg isnt good either.

• Upvote 2

il y a une heure, Neightrix a dit :

I thought of a compromise.

DE really seems to want to keep the tesla coil theme, where enemies discharge a certain amount of electricity to nearby enemies. Players seem to want the cap removed so the ability stays in effect for the modded duration. In this case, how about a soft cap? Once the health cap is reached, the arcing damage to other enemies is reduced to 10% of the modded value. This way enemies stay CC'ed for the full duration, but they still remain tesla coils without the damage becoming insane.

Thoughts?

Pretty much this!! Please DE!!

• Upvote 5

1 hour ago, Neightrix said:

I thought of a compromise.

DE really seems to want to keep the tesla coil theme, where enemies discharge a certain amount of electricity to nearby enemies. Players seem to want the cap removed so the ability stays in effect for the modded duration. In this case, how about a soft cap? Once the health cap is reached, the arcing damage to other enemies is reduced to 10% of the modded value. This way enemies stay CC'ed for the full duration, but they still remain tesla coils without the damage becoming insane.

Thoughts?

which brings me to another. thing the range on volts discharge is massive. to the point that i can probably cover the whole of bere in a single discharge. maybe an exageration. but i recall doing riven solo interceptions on bere with volt and discharge. this might end up becoming a little too powerful. the cost is low. damage to low level armored targets and even some high level un armored targets is significant. granted it doesnt scale which gives me an idea. making cap percentage of enemy ehp or health value. when cap is reached and duration doesnt expire you do that percentage health as tesla coil

• Upvote 1

Bug In Sotie Defense. after a Few rounds or so. somthing happened. Enemies Didnt leave their spawns Until they saw us(we had to be in 10 meters of them) Dont know  why, but it happened

Well, I just spent an entire night getting sent back to cetus from mismatches and the one time I do get in, we get the brillaint kill on the eidolon just to get booted out of the mission because the host disconnected. Not a fun night on the plains. Maybe a temp log of mission pickups might make these sorts of things kinder for the plains, seeing as it isn't exactly uncommon to lose host connection.

Edited by Tjprower

Sigh. Login fails with 1 from 2 computers with same IP (2 ppl play in one flat), nothing helps, directx update, cashe verifying..nothing. IP can't be banned since 1 account logged successfully. No account bans either (for god sake, I'd never do anything illegal) Hope you work under it, DE

P.S. Found problems on my end, probably something with Direct X. Nvm.

Edited by ThousandLights
PS
  • Like 1

Can we get the little ping sound on the reload for the Baza it added so much character to the gun!

any fix coming soon for loading times in the plains? or at least making it easier to transistion between cetus and the plains without the game nearly bugging out?

5 hours ago, Salenstormwing said:

YAY!

Now, does this apply to it locking up OUTSIDE of Cetus when getting the Mission Results screen? Say yes plz, kthnxbye.

Didn't for me unfortunately.  Still freezing at the results screen like every other mission.  =/

Sweet a fix on one of the controller bugs, now to pray for the others to be fixed after a few years of it happening. Anyways thank you :D

Will we be able to recieve the "none" Item somehow or to buy it again? It does allow you as example to remove your Primed Armor on frames which you're not supposed to remove and not all of these like Ember's are looking great anyways in my opinion.