Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Slenderman In Warframe.

jollter

YES. It needs to happen. 
On Halloween, there should be a special event where the stalker is replaced with Slenderman. 
When he appears, all the lights in the map shut off, and you have to rely on your flash light. 
When he's near you, your screen gets disrupted, like the ancient disruptors (only without the power and shield loss)
He can also just one hit you, so you have to keep moving. 
He has the ability to teleport. And will even wait around corners for players.
If you can actually escape him, you'll receive a rare mod. 
He has tentacles on his back that stretch out like the ancients arms, and if they hit you, you will be killed instantly. 
Done.

slenderman is dumb, the only reason he was scary in that game was cause he teleport and you cant look at him or fight him, same with amenisia monsters, once you can actually fight, scare factor go to -100.

that said, i wouldent mind something diffrent, hell, even temp sex change so it look and sound like this.

of course it might make some players with heart conditions have a heart attack so not as likely :(

slenderman is dumb, the only reason he was scary in that game was cause he teleport and you cant look at him or fight him, same with amenisia monsters, once you can actually fight, scare factor go to -100.

that said, i wouldent mind something diffrent, hell, even temp sex change so it look and sound like this.

of course it might make some players with heart conditions have a heart attack so not as likely :(

I WILL NOT WATCH THAT VIDEO EVEN IF MY LIFE DEPENDED ON IT D:<

Doesn't have to be slenderman, but I would love something extra creepy, like dead grineer hung from the ceiling and blood all over the wall

Even if the slenderman doesn't make it, that's not a bad idea. :3

I agree, although it might not be Slenderman due to copyright (now that he has an official game), it could be something like a unique Infested that is still humanoid with no recognizable face.

This needs to happen, it will happen.

well that makes sense. Not slenderman, but something like that :D darn copyrights.

I agree, although it might not be Slenderman due to copyright (now that he has an official game), it could be something like a unique Infested that is still humanoid with no recognizable face.

This needs to happen, it will happen.

There's no copyright on Slenderman. Do your research.

HEY GUYS, LET'S CONTACT THE CREATOR OF SLENDERMAN.

It's a fking ghost that has been around since the 18s.

Well no need to be so rude about it? Jeeze.

If there is none, then my idea would be perfect then. :D

Fear of slenderman= Gone

i think it could easily brought back in warframe

make it compeltely dark wher eu can only rely on the flashlight on your gun

slender man will randomly spawn like stalker

he will kill you in 1 hit and is invincible and you are forced to run da fudge away to extract(assuming u completed your objective)

chases you, can teleport etc

Edited by FadingFaith