Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Bounty failed due to enemies spawn in unreachable places ?

failedtodiet

This is the third time this happened to me, No enemies spawn then suddenly the control level turned into weak and drop down very fast (failed in about 15-20 sec). Checked the cave after but only 1 grineer inside. I'm doing this solo and the bounty level is 30-50.

KpFuIJY.jpg

Please investigate the problem. Thank you!

6 minutes ago, failedtodiet said:

~~snip~~

You should try provide a video with this.

I have done it countless times solo without an issue. The enemies spawn in strange places, but if you actually look they are there. Unless of course this has been broken in a recent patch (have not done it on the current build).

This place is very problematic with that mission. There is no indication of where enemies spawned, sometimes in the cave, sometimes at the lower end of the map you shown. 

If will be safer to run around, else it will be too late if the meter dropped below half.

1 hour ago, krc473 said:

You should try provide a video with this.

I have done it countless times solo without an issue. The enemies spawn in strange places, but if you actually look they are there. Unless of course this has been broken in a recent patch (have not done it on the current build).

Will do next time i encounter the mission, i'm currently so bored of bounties anyway.

14 minutes ago, kyori said:

This place is very problematic with that mission. There is no indication of where enemies spawned, sometimes in the cave, sometimes at the lower end of the map you shown. 

If will be safer to run around, else it will be too late if the meter dropped below half.

I check around after the bounty failed, exactly 1 grineer at the end of the cave, no other enemy around (i only use Animal instinct) but the meter drops like crazy, so i assumed some more stuck inside the ground somewhere.

Or maybe the Grineer are experimenting their new "hide to win" tactics at this site.

12 minutes ago, failedtodiet said:

I check around after the bounty failed, exactly 1 grineer at the end of the cave, no other enemy around (i only use Animal instinct) but the meter drops like crazy, so i assumed some more stuck inside the ground somewhere.

I will see if I can get this issue next time I do a bounty mission.

Bounties are fairly boring, so I do not know how soon I will test it.