Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe Needs Gunswords

Scarletmenace

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

Parkour,ninjas,clones,aliens,battlesuits,massive ships, alien infestations.

Sounds like a cool anime to me.

lol the funny thing is that the devs even said that they took inspiration from anime's. And that they wanted the Archwing weapons to look as anime as possible.(reason why we we have a buster sword archwing melee.)

i know. but there are some differences between an anime game like FF,devil may cry, metal gear rising and warframe.stop beeing so...MANGA-.-manga and anime is destoying your own power of imagination.Oo thats because many artschool teachers hate mangas.hard work to wash thier mind and open it for REAL thinks.when i ask you: why will you have a gunblade?...its because you have a grate emotional time with the charackters of FF8.thats the only reason. nothing more.animefans are so annoying. they are fixed to hard in this and you cant start a duscusion with them. please free your mind for this forum.!-.-sorry. but groaaw!

did you just say anime and manga close off you imagination?... So I guess a gunblade IS in imaginative. So is a giant robot that can fight aliens and shoot lazers. So is the ability to fly through the air skipping on trees. Or to fight man eating giants with a mechanism that let's you be like spider man. If that isn't stretching the imagination then I don't know what is.

lol I bet everyone who was crying about gunblades not fitting into Warframe feel really stupid now.

lol people should try to keep an open mind. Now we have a gunblade in warframe, the result? A bunch of us are happy, and the warframe world still hasn't ended.

@Nautilus2015 lol anime closing off one's imagination. What a joke... Way to condemn an entire genre. Anime fans are annoying,huh? What about haters, who have nothing better to do than judge people off of their own narrow-minded and biased worldview? I think they're annoying as hell.

Edited by Snowman486