Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Hidden Path IS NOW RECRUITING .. WE WANT YOU!!!!

--Mini--

New player MR 5 have figured most stuff out. Am 59 and in US, play just about every day as I really enjoy the game. Just looking for some social play as well. Never been in a clan but yours looks like it would work for my play style.

IGN kfmiller41

Discord: Rellim

18 hours ago, kfmiller41 said:

New player MR 5 have figured most stuff out. Am 59 and in US, play just about every day as I really enjoy the game. Just looking for some social play as well. Never been in a clan but yours looks like it would work for my play style.

IGN kfmiller41

Discord: Rellim

Read the OP and message one of your recruiters on discord C: hope to see you soon

Recruitment is still open!

• 3 weeks later...
On 22/12/2017 at 12:00 PM, spoopyowo said:

I got kicked for no reason :c. oh well..

did you not see our rules .... we have an inactivity limit this is not for in game it's for discord as well, you also gave us no warning you was gonna be away. we also give you an additional warning when your on that inactivity limit because we are nice and don't kick without advertising our inactivity limit AND give you an additional 24 hours to reply to us.

unknown.png

so if you ever get kicked it's only on you

On 1/14/2018 at 1:23 AM, SpeedsterOfDarkness said:

Hi I Am Ken#3822 I Just Started A Few Days Ago And MR 3 

I Tried Finding Any Of The Recruitments But Couldn't So I Send an Add To The First One 

Please read the OP, recruitment is currently closed as we are full :) but we do have plans on increasing our barracks!

• 2 weeks later...