Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Great Plains of Eidolon Feedback Survey

aidan890

poe key art BANNER.png

Hey Tenno!

Now that Warframe’s largest update ever, “The Plains of Eidolon,” has been released to both PC and console Tenno, we wanted to give the community a concise method of giving feedback so that we know how to best develop future Open Zones!

You can find more information and the survey itself by clicking the following link: https://goo.gl/forms/nRO3PjI98CMiYuvj1

Thank you for taking the time to help make Warframe the best game it can be!

EDIT: The ranking system for the NPC question has been changed, you can not attribute the same ranking to multiple NPCs, and people that have previously submitted their results are now able to revise.

Survey will close December 31st at 11:00 am!

• Like 13

1 minute ago, MagPrime said:

Nice!

But if only there was a feedback sub-forum that was specifically for providing feedback on the plains, so that DE doesn't have to resort to online surveys to get viable and constructive feedback.

Yep this was considered and is touched on in the description once you click the form. We are promoting it through many channels including in-game news so people who might not regularly visit the forums will still be aware.

• Like 2

Just now, phoenix1992 said:

"

Please don't select more than one response per column
"

=.=

Yes, this is to ensure that each NPC for this section receives a unique ranking, since you are ranking them in order of utility and value to Cetus/Warframe. We want to get a feeling for which NPCs are most valued by the community so if they could all be rated equally it wouldn't tell us much.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, [DE]Aidan said:

Yes, this is to ensure that each NPC for this section receives a unique ranking, since you are ranking them in order of utility and value to Cetus/Warframe. We want to get a feeling for which NPCs are most valued by the community so if they could all be rated equally it wouldn't tell us much.

Fair enough albeit a bit convoluted.

I would also like to point out that there is lack of questions considering :

Visual Design.
Audio Design.
Zaw/Gara/Grineer Weapon Design.
Plague Star.
Arcanes.

They may be more "off topic", yet they I think they are also a big part of Plains of Eidolon.

2 minutes ago, -FrutyX- said:

One per column .. right ? So ?

Once per column as in 'everyone must be assigned from 1 to 7 without repeating"

Edited by phoenix1992

8 minutes ago, [DE]Aidan said:

Hmm this is not a good system I'm sorry, but you should not force us to pick a different rating for each npc, some of us just feel certain npcs hold the same value. You want a survey to be as objective and accurate as possible, not to artificially slanting results by forcing us to pick a different rating for every npc.

Edited by Sonicbullitt

14 minutes ago, [DE]Aidan said:

That doesn't make much sense, considering I believe the fishing, mining, pet and zaw npcs are equally irrelevant to me. That kind of ranking kinda makes it appear as I think one of them is more relevant than the other, which is not true.
Would be nice if we could also write something to justify our answers. Just ranking out stuff doesn't seem to properly convey my feelings towards the update and you will feel like I am not honestly answering everything, which I am.

Edited by Anthraxicus

Just now, Anthraxicus said:

That doesn't make much sense, considering I believe the fishing, mining and zaw guys are equally irrelevant to me. That kind of ranking kinda makes it appear as I think one of them is more relevant than the other, which is not true.

Exactly my problem with this survey

Just now, Anthraxicus said:

That doesn't make much sense, considering I believe the fishing, mining and zaw guys are equally irrelevant to me. That kind of ranking kinda makes it appear as I think one of them is more relevant than the other, which is not true.

You might try looking at it this way: people categorize and prioritize, even unconsciously. You might consciously think that they're all equally irrelevant to you, but beneath your notice you are behaving as though one is at least slightly more relevant than others.

I think DE tried to acknowledge this reality of human behavior in a way that was as polite as possible, since it's true that the subject of how people think and act can get personal very quickly.

While i did the survey, it still doesn't address the real issues, such as bugs, transition to cetus and plains, crashes, out of visual memory and so on. I understand you guys rushed things only for 64 bit systems and for systems with decent specs to compensate for any potential memory leaks or lack of optimization.

I enjoy the plains, but can't play them due to random crashes or unsaved progress when entering cetus because i'm "out of visual memory" on min settings, this on a system that despite being old, can play the game at decent fps with mid to high settings, so not only do i sacrifice visuals to enter the plains, it still doesn't ensure me the cores from eidolons will be kept, so i have to play twice as much to compensate.

Doing bounties, that i can never do by myself as the transition from one area to the next crashes warframe.

Edited by KIREEK
typos

8 minutes ago, [DE]Aidan said:

Garbage.

I literally did not care about the NPC's at all and that section shouldn't be required to fill out, I mean, besides Konzu and Nakak I would have voted them all 7s if I could have but I was forced to pick one over the other in a situation where I literally couldn't care less about either of them and that's gonna give you skewed results. Honestly half this form feels less like you want user feedback and more like you want glowing reviews for your POS - er, POE update

Just now, [DE]Aidan said:

Thanks for your feedback all, I will alter the survey permissions to allow you to attribute the same ranking to multiple NPCs.

What if we've already done the survey and would like to update, given the new permissions.

Just now, yerpmalton said:

You might try looking at it this way: people categorize and prioritize, even unconsciously. You might consciously think that they're all equally irrelevant to you, but beneath your notice you are behaving as though one is at least slightly more relevant than others.

I think DE tried to acknowledge this reality of human behavior in a way that was as polite as possible, since it's true that the subject of how people think and act can get personal very quickly.

No. I don't subconciously feel that way. They are all literally equally irrelevant to me. I just happen to assign the ranks logically as 1 2 3 7 4 5 6, because Konzu is the only one I visit as he is the one that provides the quest and that is about it.