Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

AutoHotKey = Ban??

PinoPaolino

Question

Hi guys,

I was testing some macros (autohotkey) with my main account and i got the 2035 ban...

So autohotkey for slide attack (i tried some script that i have found here) is legit or not??
Because the support told me that i used a 3rd party software that is designed for the sole purpose of cheating the game but i have never used a sort of cheats.

5 answers to this question

1 hour ago, Neo_182 said:

Razer is a sponsor of WF last i checked, i have used a desecrate macro before they reworked Nekros. 
As long as you do not have the macro 'play the game for you' you are fine.

Things such as OP is describing however, will get you in trouble.

Thanks for clearing that up. And on that note, Razor keyboards do some pretty nifty stuff with the lights with WF.

Basic macros are allowed to perform actions like bullet jump or slide attack.

You aren't allowed to do macros that do multiple actions like say cast oberons 2 and then 4 for armour strip with 1 key press.

And you should post the script if you didn't write it yourself theres a chance it doesn't do what you think. Really both slide attack and bullet jump can be done in under 5 lines.

Edited by SirWranwrap

AHK will lead you to a ban because of abuse ... maybe you don't know about this but DE allowed AHK but people abused to afk farm so now it's does lead to a 2035 ban (which can be removed by support if you explain the whole story ) 

So all you do as said , contact support , and explain what happen , and with alot of luck maybe you will get back your account