Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

New RTPC sound features

Jojy321

32 minutes ago, Jojy321 said:

Not a fan of the low health audio fading and background sound unfocusing being shown in Devstream 102. An option to toggle these off would be greatly appreciated.

its been years and i still dislike the new shield break and recharge

17 часов назад, Jojy321 сказал:

Not a fan of the low health audio fading and background sound unfocusing being shown in Devstream 102. An option to toggle these off would be greatly appreciated.

Yeah I also disliked these. Fading sound is what they use for underwater levels and it should stay there. 

No background noises when near enemies = no background noises at all. Coz im always near enemies.

I liked increasing bullet impact sounds though.... That can be useful. But its not necessary. Current low health alarm works just fine.

2 часа назад, 2old4gamez сказал:

It's a work in progress.

Maybe wait until it's implemented in-game before offering criticism and feedback? 

Its best to prevent mistakes, than hope for fixes later....

On 12/2/2017 at 4:11 AM, 2old4gamez said:

It's a work in progress.

Maybe wait until it's implemented in-game before offering criticism and feedback? 

I'm not saying they shouldn't exist, or that there is something objectively wrong with them. I just don't like having audio fading in and out constantly in other games that have the same feature, and the same applies to Warframe. All I want is an on/off option, nothing more.