Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Devstream #102 Overview

AM-Bunny

devstream102banner.png

Plains of Eidolon Weather Changes
• Plains of Eidolon is having dynamic weather changes implemented, including rain and gusts of wind (see it HERE)
• There will be an increased number of fish spawns in The Plains while it's raining
• Should release this on PC this year

Upcoming Sound Related Changes
• RTPC: Low Health Occlusion -- ambient sound will be muffled at low health and sounds  from getting hit will be louder (hear it HERE)
• A jukebox will become available for The Orbiter that allows players to play their choice of Warframe music and possibly Mandachord tunes
• Octavia is receiving a new Mandachord soundpack as a result of a twitter poll -- EDM was the winner!
• The changes made to Baza's sounds should be reverted next hotfix

Tenno Pump Action Shotgun
• Sounds and animations shown for Tenno pump-action shotgun HERE
• The sound includes a lion growl deeply mixed in
• Will release on PC this year

Other Stuff
• Prime Vault is opening in January rather than December -- will un-vault 3 Warframes

Personal Note

Lastly, I just wanted to announce that I changed jobs recently, so my schedule will no longer permit me to consistently view Devstreams. Consequently, I will no longer be writing these overviews. I'm not at all remorseful, because from the beginning I just cared about making sure that everyone had access to this information as quickly as possible, and [DE]Taylor has been doing a wonderful job providing overviews in a timely manner. If you found this silly pasttime of mine useful in any way, you have my deepest gratitude for your support. Thank you.

1 minute ago, AM-Bunny said:

Aww! Thank you for helping me feel welcomed into such a great community! You're the best <3

Space mom mentioned you! Now that is something to remember! 

Thanks for all the work always appreciated

Edited by zornyan