• Announcements

• [DE]DrewDev

HOW TO: Claim Livestream Platinum Prizes   30/03/16

Hello fellow Tenno! Decided to make this guide after receiving multiple private messages and seeing multiple threads on how to claim plat prizes during official Warframe streams. Please remember to refer to the images in the spoilers for more information. Please Note: To be entered into a Platinum give-away on the Warframe Twitch Channel, all you have to do is log into Twitch and watch the stream. Despite what you may see in chat, there is NO requirement to post anything in chat. 
      Step 1:
      If your Twitch name is called out on a official Warframe livestream (Xbox 1 @ 1 / PS4 @ 4 / Primetime / Devstream), you will need to message the Warframe channel with your in-game alias and the platform you play on (PC, XB1, or PS4). To send a message select the "gear" icon at the bottom left, just under the stream window:
      Step 2: 
      Once you have selected the gear icon as shown above, click "message" to open up the editor:
      Step 3:
      Send a nice message to DE with your in-game alias and the platform you play on. Once you've done that click "send":
      Step 4:
      Be patient, once the message has been sent all you need to do is wait patiently and give [DE] "Ember Prime Ginga Ninja" Megan time to dish out the goods. You should have your plat within 24 hours provided there are no emergency issues at DE. If you believe you have been forgotten and it has been 3-4 plat-less days, then it might be a good idea to contact [DE]Megan on the Forums for an update on the situation since no one likes having platinum in limbo.
      Step 5: 
      Enjoy your winnings, Tenno!     [written by Community Moderator / Senior Guide NovusNova]
[DE]Rebecca

Thanks for Watching Devstream #102!

Good stream...alot of cool stuff in it and alot to look forward to. Oh and I know this is late but I just backed out of the plains and saw I got fireworks.

It was one of the most intriguing devstreams.
I enjoyed watching the sound-team at work and hope to see more of DE's unfamiliar faces in future perhaps more often.

I mean, a djent pack just wasn't gonna happen anyway, it's just a note xD

Spoiler

I'm salty it didn't win... it should've won, sad face :(

The whale sounds i freaked out over...I've seen some posts in other places that warn you to listen carefully, the whales could be distressed to make those noises:sadcry:

Edited by THE-Micro-Cat
(Whatever makes the game with care however...)

1 hour ago, Sweet_Talos said:

I won platinum, but I got nothing. how do I get a prize?

contact their twitch page with your in game name and which platform you're on so they can deliver your plat!

I love the over all sound of the Tenno shotgun, but I think it could use a little more base to the fire.

Without Octavia User Interface change - new sound pack is Pointless
Giant waste of [DE] money and [DE] people work time
Which designed to suck money from players (remember many high priced DLC's in new games? - which have same pattern)

its really sad - especially if you actually care about Octavia music - and know how to write good music
(also 5 note instead of 12 note "octave" is nonsense --- Whole Octavia thing is too limited on different aspects)
(and to switch very small music loop - player forced to make like 20 interface clicks and wait many pauses - its Absurd!)

it's unacceptable - game designers should be ashamed
Music writing in same way as program code or any product - have own requirements and minimum needs

_tk-Olf2T22eoeChMlLwjg.png

Edited by ScorpyX
  • Upvote 2
  • Woah 1

2 hours ago, THE-Micro-Cat said:

The whale sounds i freaked out over...I've seen some posts in other places that warn you to listen carefully, the whales could be distressed to make those noises:sadcry:

*clears through and breaths in*  ~We're whalers on the Moon, we carry a harpak. But there ain't no whales so we tell tall tales and sing a whaling tune~

5 hours ago, Sweet_Talos said:

I won platinum, but I got nothing. how do I get a prize?

PM on twitter I think

7 часов назад, SergeantSunshine сказал:

contact their twitch page with your in game name and which platform you're on so they can deliver your plat!

but my twitch is connected with the game, can it be worth appealing to support?

5 hours ago, Sweet_Talos said:

but my twitch is connected with the game, can it be worth appealing to support?

Literally contact their twitch page and tell them your in game name and platform. Write a message(using the whisper feature on twitch) to Warframe's twitch account with your in game name and platform. I don't think the fact that your account being connected to twitch does anything, other than give you rewards in game for watching for an hour.