Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Swaggernaut's Workshop contributions [Gauss Surah Helmet Now on the Workshop!!]

Swaggernaut64

Hey guys thanks for the replies! @(PS4)i7081277 Yeah i figured that i didnt like it too much either so i changed it here:

BoeE7DZ.png

SVBwnxE.png

Tried to get inspiration based off existing corpus weapons/bosses.

Willing to hear more critiques!

This is still just the blockout stage btw, more details will come on the model once I like the initial shapes first

Edited by Swaggernaut64

39 minutes ago, (PS4)i7081277 said:

that looks sick!  I like the detail and the bottom pipes because it gives it more balance ! what if that metal ring has a little fan in it? you don't want it to overheat do ya?

Lol thanks, did you mean the ring on the main part with all of the extrusions? I wanted to showcase the energy cylinder similar to how it is shown on the zenistar if you get what i mean

2 minutes ago, Swaggernaut64 said:

Lol thanks, did you mean the ring on the main part with all of the extrusions? I wanted to showcase the energy cylinder similar to how it is shown on the zenistar if you get what i mean

Yeah I meant that giant ring on the side but you do you! its your art. I'm just really liking this so far.

Edited by (PS4)i7081277

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hey everyone! Sorry for the long silence, semester is finally done and we got a week off finally, so I managed to get some work on this done.

wMMsRUr.png

Rendered in Iray (Substance Painter's offline rendering tool). As you might see, there are some errors on the model not rendering the way I want. (Like on the lower exhaust engine and the gear energy circle's edge.) This is because I was having a hard time getting my bakes to work properly, and when I couldn't figure it out, I just tried painting it over. I'd figure it would be more efficient to fix it all up at the end, because it's been a while since I posted and wanted to show something. Of course, this is a heavy WiP, so suggestions to make it better such as different colors or patterns to add will be very grateful!

On 12/16/2017 at 11:59 PM, Shadilay said:

The jets have too much detail on them, looks very busy. A little simplicity wouldn't hurt.

I was actually going to do that, but i felt it would look too empty, so I added a bit of detail to make it look more interesting.

On 1/3/2018 at 10:38 PM, (PS4)i7081277 said:

How's the hammer?

Hey man thanks for keeping up! Hope you like this update

• Like 1

• 1 month later...