Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Volt skin when?

Vafthrudnir

In the last 10-20-50 devstreams the Volt deluxe skin was said to be coming and in the last update a bug appeared in the shop which messes with Volt's texture and lighting and also some of his abilities got worse, but where's the skin?

Oh and is there a new cyst that grows like a woobly branch and some hammers got corrupted in something that look like this, please fix.66262764-spade-of-frying-pan-on-white-ba

A summary of my feelings, except the too symmetrical part, not my vid.

Edited by giovanniluca

3 minutes ago, Cicasajt said:

the feedback on the delux skin was so bad that they rather released it as a proto skin

It's under the deluxe tab, and they had feedback already to not release it but whatever let's ruin Volt as usual.

Concept sucks, kill it.

DE: Noe.

First all the good frames are in line, the ones that can be OP without excuse.

Edited by giovanniluca

3 minutes ago, Cicasajt said:

the feedback on the delux skin was so bad that they rather released it as a proto skin. i would say 1,5 years more until we get a proper delux skin for volt

Proto skins ARE deluxe skins. Just the name of a skin set within the deluxe line.

1 hour ago, Cicasajt said:

the feedback on the delux skin was so bad that they rather released it as a proto skin. i would say 1,5 years more until we get a proper delux skin for volt

DE has said multiple times, Proto skins ARE the deluxe skins, that's why they show up in the deluxe skin tab. 

They were probably testing some new meterials and to not invest resourced decided to call that mess Volt's proto skin, even while Volt has NO reference to the dark sector game, it's so bad that he didn't make it into the game.

Even backlore does not support this mess.

Edited by giovanniluca

15 minutes ago, Cubewano said:

errr...i'm not entirely against the new skin, but it is not at all flattering your current fashion choices. 

Well I guess everyone got their own taste. The only thing I don't like are the syandana and the hammer skin.

1 hour ago, Vlada91 said:

Yea me 2 but we need cloth fix for old version. And what is the stance thay you using?

1 hour ago, goatwin said:

I can't remember what the stance was. I think it was limbo? About the cloth thing, yeah I agree.

Yeah it's Limbo's 'idle for too long' dual pistol animation.

25 minutes ago, giovanniluca said:

You are cheating, that's Volt arrester helmet and spitfire graxx syandana.

And the newest chest piece. Well, the heart of fashion frame is the ability to create unique variations from default setups and finding what fits and what won't anyway, so.... :d

I never use the standard parts of any skin as I always find myself not liking either just the head, body, or some other random parts.

Edited by goatwin