Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

How Do You Access The Clan Vault?

Nantlais

I along with my friend are both warlords in our own little clan. My other friend recently started warframe and needs morphics . My question is: How do you access the clan vault and does it let you transfer res to other players

Clan vault is not a physical place (not yet at least)

Destroyed rooms will return all resources to clan vault, and then anyone with the treasure permissions will be able to donate from the clan vault, after clan vault resources are exhausted then the player will donate from his/her personal inventory.

Atm you can't put resources in or take resources out you can only donate resources to clan projects (rooms, research, decorations)  and you can't transfer any resources to any member at this time. (I think DE hinted at possibly making it a physical place in the future)

Clan vault is not a physical place (not yet at least)

Destroyed rooms will return all resources to clan vault, and then anyone with the treasure permissions will be able to donate from the clan vault, after clan vault resources are exhausted then the player will donate from his/her personal inventory.

So let's say that I destroy a dueling room in order to make room for something else. Will I then be able to go to another node and use the refunded resources to build another dueling room in it's entirety?

So let's say that I destroy a dueling room in order to make room for something else. Will I then be able to go to another node and use the refunded resources to build another dueling room in it's entirety?

At the moment no, resources will get refunded to the rightful players. 

yes you will get all those resources refunded back to the clan vault which you can use to donate to another dueling room this is very helpful if you made a dueling room when the prices were all jacked up and now the prices are extremely small if you are a small clan you will get those resources back into a clan vault that you can use to build other rooms and put resources into research (only people with the appropriate rank and permissions can donate from the clan vault)

How to donate from the clan vault: You simply click the plus button or you click on the little number 0 and enter the number of resources you want to put in, if you are of appropriate rank and have the right  permission you will donate from clan vault first then if the resources from clan vault are exhausted you will start to donate from your personal inventory.

At the moment no, resources will get refunded to the rightful players. 

Not to the players but to the clan vault, so if you're like my clan which made a lot of rooms and did LOTS of farming before the prices were adjusted it would be good for you to destroy a few rooms and just rebuild them and you will get more resources than you will need (if you are a small clan, WILL NOT WORK FOR LARGE CLANS)

Not to the players but to the clan vault, so if you're like my clan which made a lot of rooms and did LOTS of farming before the prices were adjusted it would be good for you to destroy a few rooms and just rebuild them and you will get more resources than you will need (if you are a small clan, WILL NOT WORK FOR LARGE CLANS)

oh...welp just did that for our small clan. Thanks for clarifying. +1