Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Reloading the Hek and V.Hek, Mk II

o.0-

As I enjoy shotguns, and was perusing youtube, I came across a video talking about Winchester's Liberator Shotguns, thanks to looking at other weapons as we have the Tenno Shotgun on the horizon, have the nice Baza and Plasmor and so on to use for firearms.

So, the linked video shows some neat breach loading styles that can be applied to the four barreled Hek and works along with its current implementation in game. So, the sort of individual I am, I thought that was really cool to see, and so comes the suggestion that drives me to share this idea again and that for the Hek and V. Hek.

6i4Lhqb.png

The suggestion being, where the Hek is a four barrel monster of a shotgun, with the V.Hek being a double barrel, double magazine configuration of the Steel Meridian, as they needed even more efficiency out of the base model, with a new vision to empower the Grineer people along the way.

So lore-wise, the Hek can be a Grineer triumph, an Icon of resistance and independence, and thus have a venerated role for 'liberating' the oppressed Grineer from their slave-ish state and then is reused as a symbol used by the new Grineer state as a reminder of that critical period in Grineer history. And as a Breach Loaded Shotgun, explains how it could be dual wielded!

So next we have the Veykor Hek, used by the Steel Meridian as a symbol to resist the now tyrannical Grineer Empire, showcasing a new means of going about business in keeping the basic layout with a new style of shooting.

So, with the beautiful Astilla, Plasmor, upcoming Tenno shotgun, and other fun goodies we have to play with, could something like this be plausible to see?

Here's the original thread posted a long time ago in a galaxy far, far away:

Edited by SPARTAN-187.Thanatos
grammer