Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Clan Emblem - Creation

Sekkeisha

Hello, i am in a clan called DKTekk. We are the 26th ranked ghost clan, as of this moment. We are looking for a clan emblem that is three different spirals that go around each other. One of them being purple and the other 2 being white, maybe with some accents or patterns on the spirals if you are feeling spicy ;). i Greatly appreciate this!

EDT: Did not look at your imgur and now the clan really likes the dragon on page 2. http://i.imgur.com/iAFPi6Us.jpg . Royal purple dragon with white back? We do not wish to have our name on the image just the image as it looks SICK!

Edited by bobthebeast

Hello, i am in a clan called DKTekk. We are the 26th ranked ghost clan, as of this moment. We are looking for a clan emblem that is three different spirals that go around each other. One of them being purple and the other 2 being white, maybe with some accents or patterns on the spirals if you are feeling spicy ;). i Greatly appreciate this!

EDT: Did not look at your imgur and now the clan really likes the dragon on page 2. http://i.imgur.com/iAFPi6Us.jpg . Royal purple dragon with white back? We do not wish to have our name on the image just the image as it looks SICK!

Sure thing, I'll try to create a clan emblem. Although I'm not sure how the dragon would look like on a 128x128 picture, since this one you've seen is a wallpaper.

Sure thing, I'll try to create a clan emblem. Although I'm not sure how the dragon would look like on a 128x128 picture, since this one you've seen is a wallpaper.

Well you are really good =b so if it does not look good like you would wish it to you could throw some changes in there so you feel more comfortable with it.

I really like where you're going with it! If you can see the way that the founders badges kind of have a glow behind them, we'd like to see something like that in a white behind it. Semi- Transparent, if you know what I'm getting at. Thanks again for putting the time into this, we're really appreciative and look forward to seeing your work.

also: sorry i took so long to get back, all the football games started xD

Edited by bobthebeast

I really like where you're going with it! If you can see the way that the founders badges kind of have a glow behind them, we'd like to see something like that in a white behind it. Semi- Transparent, if you know what I'm getting at. Thanks again for putting the time into this, we're really appreciative and look forward to seeing your work.

also: sorry i took so long to get back, all the football games started xD

I played a little with the background and I got you these 3 results:

9dMf8zB.png

wl2DVj9.png

0NRxRQO.png

• 2 weeks later...

Yeah well, I'm sorry but I'm better than you.

There's no better or worse. Art lies in the eye of the beholder. Everyone has a different taste. Although I have to say your emblem really fits the color of your PrimeFrame :)

Edited by RhSDarkReaver

My Clan, Electric Boogaloo, could really use a person of your caliber to help design a clan emblem for us. 

Here is what we want it to look like: http://phobo-phobic.deviantart.com/art/Clan-Tag-402979204

I'd like a little more "pizzazz" in it, most definitely a background image. I would like two variants, one neon green, the other neon pink.

You must be a busy man/women, so take your time. It would be nice doing business with you. 

My Clan, Electric Boogaloo, could really use a person of your caliber to help design a clan emblem for us. 

Here is what we want it to look like: http://phobo-phobic.deviantart.com/art/Clan-Tag-402979204

I'd like a little more "pizzazz" in it, most definitely a background image. I would like two variants, one neon green, the other neon pink.

You must be a busy man/women, so take your time. It would be nice doing business with you. 

Your logo, is very similar to the Bugatti Veyron car logo.  Сan not allow, because of intellectual property of the company Bugatti