The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Clan Emblem - Creation

Sekkeisha

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

hello is this still active?? I would like a clan emblem made but have no idea how to make one in the game im satanifyblade and my clan is a storm clan named  Wardemons I would like the emblem to have a devilish skull with a black and gold fire behind itin the form of the tenno symbol that is displayed for the grand master rank the the motto I like on it is honor glory conquest the first two on the top and the last one conquest on bottom I would like this or something similar im open for suggests of the design please help me ill be in the game every day 

• 2 weeks later...

I would love one! I have a clan called CrossCorp, and I was hoping to get something that looked industrial or corporate. The emblem I have is just an image turned negative and resized, and I really don't like it.

So, for mine, I only have a few musts.

1. Try to make it a faded blue.

2. Please incorporate at least two of the letter "C", any differing shades are fine.

3. The rest of the design should be corporate in style. Preferably blocky or angular.

I know you said to be specific, but I'm really rather indifferent past that point, and I have faith in your ability to make this logo well.

Thanks for your consideration!

Sincerely,

Crossark.

Hello RhSDarkReaver,

If you have the time I was wondering if you would create a clan emblem for my friends and I. Our Clan is called "Adventure Company", and we are PC players (since just after beta, and none of us are very good at design with computers). I was hoping, you could design something with a rocket (similar to the idea of wowhead's rocket with grin, but warframe style) or an expendables style logo, but warframe weapons with the stalkers helmet in lue of the skull. I am going to attach links to show both logos (assuming you might not know them) ( http://wow.zamimg.com/images/logos/hearthstone.png ) ( http://pichost.me/1505561/ ). I would also be curious to just hear your thoughts on what would look good for us. Thank you for your help and your time :).

Hello,

My name is Victorio, me and the others members of my clan are looking for an emblem, we discussed lots of possibilities, but its have been 6 mouths and we still have no emblem. I will like, if you are still making requested emblems, have an emblem designed by you (i love your stile, so i will be really happy to wear a pice of your art in my warframes shoulders).

I tried to send you a message but it says you can receive more messages.

i got a head ache makeme an emblem so i can launch on people and apologize

i need tower keys and 666 and satan on it

maybe even steve sinclairs face

id made blood splatter  with spray paint effects makes a good background

DO IT DO IT DO IT 

Edited by (PS4)T4MoBdeep

If you still make clan emblems, you should make one for my clan, what we wanted is listed below...

Angel wings - Black with a green secondary color

A Throne (like a tall back king throne thing) with the angel wings on the side - same color scheme

Gold bar in the throne seat, a bit shiny (Like light illuminate off it)

Email camofire98@gmail.com with subject like "Warframe Emblem"

Thank you

Edited by Pengdon

Ay there.  Just stumbled across your forum post so I figured Id ask if you would make an emblem for my Alliance/Clan.   Id like it to be an Orikin Primed version of the Strider emblem (You know, the game with the Epic cyber ninja named Hiryu.  I figured Id leave all creative control up to you with my only request is that it has a transparent background.  

I'd appreciate it if you felt like making it. 

Ciao for now.

• 2 weeks later...