The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Clan Emblem - Creation

Sekkeisha

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/31/2013 at 7:01 AM, Sekkeisha said:

I have created tons of Clan Emblems for our Community and I've gotten alot of appreciation. Sadly, I did not fulfill all requests, but this will be explained at the bottom.

Now here's what I do:

I create Clan Emblems perfectly fit to your needs in the correct resolution.

Here's how it could look like:

Hidden Content

You are free to post your finished emblem on this thread, but DO NOT REQUEST an emblem here! Send me a personal message! Before you do, read the following part carefully:

Making an emblem for 1-2 people per day wouldn't be a problem, but I get hundreds of requests.

Now, since I'm sadly still human and do not have much spare time, I shall have you acknowledge this information:

Depending on the circumstances, I might be able to create up to 5 emblems a day.

However, I usually do not have enough time, so I will most likely limit it to 2-3 emblems a week!

I'm sorry for the inconvenience.

Edit: Payment options are disabled (Payment is not necessary)

=============================================

Informations I need from you:

-Main theme of your emblem (example: fantasy, simple, futuristic, etc.)

-Color theme of your emblem (example: blue-dark, green-yellow, etc.)

-Pre-existing artwork/ideas (pictures, sketches, descriptions, etc.)

-Priority (Urgent/Not urgent)

Please keep the informations I need organised and separate the 4 sections to ease my service.

Informations about my service:

-Creating an emblem might last from 5 minutes to 2 hours 

-I use GIMP (freeware software)

-I can also create Wallpapers or higher resolution artworks, which will, however, take some time.

You are free to ask me any questions anytime.

Greetings,

DarkReaver 

Note: I have disappointed many of you, as I have disappeared twice without further notice. I did not expect my service to become so popular. The amount of requests I've received, paired with stress from other sources (such as work and other freetime activities) made me fall into a small depression, which is why I left fleeing. My personality makes me want to help and please everyone. This may result in me taking on too many activities at the same time, leaving me exhausted and unhappy, due to not being able to complete everything.

I have now returned to take on my duties, but there's one thing I'd like you to acknowledge: It is uncertain if I can complete your request within an acceptable time frame.

I am wondering that if you could make an emblem for me?

hello DarkReaver 

I am dragonslayer, a founder of a clan called The Sith Sword (TSS). I saw your works are really beautiful, if you create clan emblems,

I would be really happy that you do for me my emblem.

-Main theme:Fantasy, Star wars (dark-side)

-Color :red,black

-Pre-existing artwork/ideas:two cross red sword with the letter TSS

http://postimg.org/image/etyurgk5b/

(This is the basic idea) if is possible you could add a lotus image in background?

MGRTeIG.png( like this without fire )

-Priority: Not urgent

Sincerely, Dragonslayer.

Edited by DragonSlayer994

I hope OP still available for service, i dont intend on getting this done FREE, heck noone should work free we all gotta eat.

here is an idea of what i want idk if you can draw or wats the extent of your talent but here is a reference to my idea

HQnTEpB.png?1

I would like to know if you can design an ash like the one on top petting Zanuka in a pose like this here

8dHmmxc.jpg?1

I prefer the smaller ash cuz its simpler and more cartoony chibi like and this ash is all red which i think is cool but not for My emblem, I like the top ash as is with color and all but the pose this one has seems more action oriented, you can take away all the weapons and extra stuff from this one I just want ash leaping in this similar pose, maybe add smoke around him and ashs hidden blades out. real simple. My clan name is School of Shadow Step we are a clan of Ash Fans soo You have an idea whats going on with the fan boying and edginess in your thread lol

Get back to me asap please

Thank You

• 1 month later...
On 31-7-2013 at 4:31 PM, Sekkeisha said:

Alright! If you want to have an emblem, just message me in the Forums with your suggestions and I shall make you an emblem. I don't understand the "buying" part by the way. ;)

i was just reading through this forum and saw your art its amazing BTW so i wanted to ask you if you had any good idea's or maybe even logo's for my clan i havent changed the name of it But i want to call it Pjter if i get more plat but first i want to change the emblem to something that would fit the name Pjter me and my friends made the name up so thats why we decided to go for it But we have failed many times trying to create a good well thought out emblem so if you could help us it would be appreciated

Hi i tryd to msg u but for some reason i cant.

so i'm looking for an emblem creator i hope u still make emblems.

here are the things i would liki it to have 

Ps: il pay u 150 plat

The clan is called: The Duck Order

the main theme a bit fantasy like

The color of the theme i would like it to be blue and orange

art work idea this is a picture of a duck i would like to see(doesn't need to be the same a duck is fine aswell) in the logo only the head. https://www.google.be/search?q=uber+danger+duck&biw=1004&bih=634&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwj0xNqKs6fMAhVDD8AKHbNJD2YQ_AUIBigB#tbm=isch&q=uber+danger+duck+logo&imgrc=pJcfqCE0ClCRWM%3A

this is not that urgent all tho it would be cool if it was anywhere in this week i can have it.

tnx for doing this <3

• 2 months later...

Your amazing at your craft miss. I am the leader of the Tenno Without Boarders clan and Lazy Tenno alliance on PS4. If possible, could you possible make a emblem for both. Were not in a hurry at all however we don't have any pre-existing drafts. For Tenno Without Boarders, we focus on togetherness as a clan though we come from different backgrounds. The colors are Light green, blue and red. For the Lazy Tenno, we are chill focus on spreading peace through any means. The colors are Light yellow, ocean blue and woodish Brown.

Pls consider

-Aaron

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hello, the Name is DeathMatt144,

I have seen your artwork and i'm amazed to see such epic emblems. I too would like an emblem and have been having difficulty in trying to find the Perfect one for my new clan. I named it Death Masters of Tenno. I wanted it to look Futuristic (Main Theme) with Dark-Red type color scheme. I'm quite the fan of Assassin's Creed, Watch Dogs and Devil May Cry as these are my inspirations for this clan. It is not that urgent but would like it soon though pls. Thanks 

• 3 weeks later...

Hello could you create an emblem for me, if you don't mind could u email me instead of messaging me my email is Vanexinator@gmail.com

Thank you.
I have named my clan Relic Guardians anything would be great I am willing to pay you if u would like I don't mind one bit just email me please thank you.

Edited by Vanexinator

• 2 weeks later...

I don't know if your reading this. I am interested in an emblem.

Clan Name:

Dark Sector KINGS

Alliance: Strength and Honor (The clan is the leading clan in the this alliance)

Something with a dark sector focus. Maybe also a crown or diadem in it as well. We are leaderboard focused.

I just want an emblem where all the players in the clan would not mind to wear when we do dark sector wars and other clan events.

On 3. 8. 2013 at 8:18 AM, Sekkeisha said:

Thank you very much! I'll make you a Clan Emblem, that's no problem. Can you message me with the picture you already created? Creating a new Clan Emblem usually lasts around 3-15min. I'll send you a message with the Clan Emblem attached to it.

Hello i would like the 3rd emblem , something with hunters ( clan name is TheNightHunters) would even pay 20 plat for it , when ill have .....