Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Unable to connect to server. Stuck at launcher.

(XBOX)Alteriizm

This is seriously ridiculous. Been playing games over 20years and never have I just not been able to get on a game because it just won't load past the loading screen. I have reinstalled the game over 2 times since this error started. How does reinstalling not fix it? Where is a number to call you guys and talk to someone about this?

7 hours ago, (Xbox One)Nero xExcisionZ said:

This is seriously ridiculous. Been playing games over 20years and never have I just not been able to get on a game because it just won't load past the loading screen. I have reinstalled the game over 2 times since this error started. How does reinstalling not fix it? Where is a number to call you guys and talk to someone about this?

A DE employee responded to my ticket this morning and gave me a basic “restart your router and Xbox” reply. Did it just for the sake of wasting my own time and told him it didn’t work. I replied to him an hour later and he never responded after that. So now I have to wait until tomorrow for another response. 

On 12/5/2017 at 11:34 AM, (Xbox One)ChefsS4ltyB4LLS said:

i know it sounds insane... have someone (a friend you trust) go onto your account and delete the saved data for your account everywhere... delete all games and then factory reset! disconnect your external hard drive if you have one when you do factory reset 

So you had someone delete everything for you? Why is that? & it worked? You’ve been playing warframe on your account and Xbox? 

21 hours ago, (Xbox One)Alteriizm said:

Factory reset after deleting everything, still not working for me. Biggest waste of time. 

i forgot to add... have a friend delete your specific warframe info from everywhere... your account is corrupted specifically for that system. so it wont register it as something usable... so thats my fault for adding that part... but being an &#! works too

• 4 weeks later...
On 11/29/2017 at 7:39 AM, (Xbox One)NOAHRYPDAHL12 said:

i had one of the warframe de help me directly by messaging a complaint on the website... it was handled after one day of me having the issue... ever since he handled it i haven't had any problems... i recommend trying to contact them through a complaint file, it will get handled in the order of the complaints they get... so be sure to check the complaint u filed often to get it fixed soon as possible..

DE you are torturing people please get yr stuff together asap

On 12/3/2017 at 7:17 PM, (Xbox One)Nero xExcisionZ said:

This also happened to be late last night, I have reset my modem and Xbox more times than I have my entire life in the last 12hours. Please if anyone has a solution let me know!

On 12/3/2017 at 6:57 PM, (Xbox One)ChefsS4ltyB4LLS said:

bruh im in the same boat dude. cant seem to get past the same issue. trying to figure it out 

On 12/3/2017 at 8:59 PM, (Xbox One)Alteriizm said:

Yeah my friend downloaded it and it worked just fine. Still not working for me though.