Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

chat failure might be related to being banned by a dev bot

(XBOX)Shaun963

as i posted in the title the broken chat glitch may be related to being band from chat for profanity or from other reasons related to the dev kick bot. this is the third time this has happend to me. i know when someone is in the wrong you need to take action. but this glitch is not like a day or week long ban its permenant until its fixed. which is why i quit playing warframe a year or two ago. i didnt want to go through the hastle of filling out a ticket every time my chat messed up id rather be banned. issue two of mine is why do i have to be banned when my profanity filter is turned off in my options? why have it in the first place? everyone just going to type those same curse words with different letters and symbols and get away with it. well except when youre in the chat every two to three days.  well anyways i hope checking the dev kick bot helps you find the answer for this glitch. id like to still use my chat bar and trade with the money i spent on your game after my freedom of speech has been violated. and dont give me that crap about think about the children this games about a child that kills sentient life whith a murder machine that he or she can see through. i doubt a simple curse words gonna do any damage at this point.

Edited by (XB1)Shaun963