Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Stuck at launcher. Been over 48hours and still can't play.

(XBOX)Nero xExcisionZ

Hey, 

everytime I load the game I get stuck at 0% on the launch screen with Gara. Then a black screen saying can't connect to the server pops up telling me to go to Warframe support page.

I have over 100 games and they all work perfectly fine except warframe. All triple AAA games with huge servers all work great. I have flawless high speed internet and I'm wired. 

I have reset my Xbox and modem over 10 times each. Forwarded ports, tried the MAC address reset trick, cleared cache, deleted saved data and reserved space, I have tried all the tricks on the forums.

its been over 48 hours and still no results. I don't know what else to do other than go all over the forums and post for help.

i just convinced multiple friends to play this game and now they are all playing while I am stuck here starring at this broken Warframe load screen. 

Please someone help me.

8 hours ago, (Xbox One)Nero xExcisionZ said:

Hey, 

everytime I load the game I get stuck at 0% on the launch screen with Gara. Then a black screen saying can't connect to the server pops up telling me to go to Warframe support page.

I have over 100 games and they all work perfectly fine except warframe. All triple AAA games with huge servers all work great. I have flawless high speed internet and I'm wired. 

I have reset my Xbox and modem over 10 times each. Forwarded ports, tried the MAC address reset trick, cleared cache, deleted saved data and reserved space, I have tried all the tricks on the forums.

its been over 48 hours and still no results. I don't know what else to do other than go all over the forums and post for help.

i just convinced multiple friends to play this game and now they are all playing while I am stuck here starring at this broken Warframe load screen. 

Please someone help me.

its been 4 days for me bro... its a corrupted save due to not saving on both ends

• 4 weeks later...
3 minutes ago, (PS4)ConcussionSensai said:

So good news and bad news...our problem isnt that warframe is being dumb. But our IPs have been banned. They DE's of warframe, the tech support people, have reached out and told me that my problem was that my IP was banned. I guess there software system in place that does this banning is totally automated. And of course they have no way of manually lifting the ban or seeing how much time we have. So if you've tried everything like have. Then best chance is that you have an IP ban. Its temporary so dont fret. But it looks like we'll be out of game time for at least 72 hours prior to the ban.