Whispers in the Walls: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

PSA: [PC] Upcoming Changes to Gara's "Mass Vitrify" (Bonus Volt Info)

aidan890

à l’instant, (PS4)Boomstickman98 a dit :
Il y a 1 heure, FunnyBunny3141 a dit :

Aside: Rhino needs some love as well, especially with regards to his iron skin as it being reduced to 1% certainly means death, since to recast it he needs to be hit and being hit means taking more damage than his health and shields and remaining iron skin combined.

Have you tried using the Quick Thinking mod? At max rank, it drains energy to negate damage with 240% efficiency, meaning that you can just use Iron Skin again so long as you have enough energy and are quick enough.

Have you tried the augments?  The Augment lets you detonate iron skin whenever you want, plus do some damage. This way, when you think you are too low on %, you search for a nice place, detonate the iron skin and recast it. Also, the augment for your first ability improve your armor and makes your iron skin a lot better. (I recommend you see some builds around iron skin if you want more information).

Just now, Mursen said:

Have you tried the augments?  The Augment lets you detonate iron skin whenever you want, plus do some damage. This way, when you think you are too low on %, you search for a nice place, detonate the iron skin and recast it. Also, the augment for your first ability improve your armor and makes your iron skin a lot better. (I recommend you see some builds around iron skin if you want more information).

No I have not tried the augments, actually. Will do so if I get the chance.

On 12/4/2017 at 1:53 PM, [DE]Aidan said:

We are also reviewing the wall health values incase further changes are needed. Second, when each section of the wall breaks, it will deal AoE damage that will scale with ability Strength Mods

I can't tell if this would be a good scaling mechanic, but could her 4's health be increased based on the damage of her 2? Just a suggestion, no idea how well it would play out.

Hey All,

I have locked up this discussion so that any relevant feedback can be delivered on the update thread that contains these changes! You can find that thread right here:

Thank you for discussing Gara and Volt with us in this thread, now please go check out the new notes and tell us what you think of the changes once you have had a chance to play!

Archived