Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Valkyr Graxx cosplay

arborealkey

il y a 26 minutes, (XB1)AlingsasArrende a dit :

Wow, that is really impressive! It looks as if a lot of work has gone into making those parts. Good luck with the contest!

Thank you ! I think I said it at some point, but I quit the contest.

I created my company in January, I now work fulltime as a costume maker, and I no longer have time for contests.

10 hours ago, arborealkey said:

Thank you ! I think I said it at some point, but I quit the contest.

I created my company in January, I now work fulltime as a costume maker, and I no longer have time for contests.

Cool! Do you have a link to your company page with more pictures of other costumes, a facebook page or something?

Il y a 1 heure, julilyng a dit :

Cool! Do you have a link to your company page with more pictures of other costumes, a facebook page or something?

I have a website (still in construction, so it is not that interesting). It's arborealkey.com, but as I said there isn't much to see here.

You can see what I build on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/arborealkey/
and Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/arborealkey/

Le 02/04/2019 à 22:34, (XB1)UpgradeAcorn989 a dit :

looks awesome so far and I can't wait to the finished product

Thanks a lot !

Le 02/04/2019 à 22:54, Stenu a dit :

I'm already delighted and I do not know how to react  😛

Thank you !

Sorry, I am rather busy with commissions at the moment, but Valkyr will be back.

Il y a 2 heures, Stenu a dit :

Epic! i just dream to have a blueprint😍

I am filming everything, so the video might help you visualize the different pieces, but other than that there isn't much I can do.

I can eventually scan the "pattern" I drew for this, but it has been modified AFTER that, so it doesn't match the helmet anymore.

Il y a 5 heures, Stenu a dit :

I prefer not to pull you away from work and see the end result because it is already great!  I only regret that I will not see it live

In the end 99% of the people who follow the build (on any social platform) will not see it live, because you'd have to live in the south-east of France to run into me during a convention. However, I'll try to film a showcase video once I am done.

So, what's left to do ?
Some details on: basically everything
Attachments for: everything, including the syandana
Add the missing LEDs in: the head, the Pakal leg armor and the Targis P shoulder armor
Build: the shins (a second time...), hand pieces, foot pieces, Valkyr's bonds, Targis P shoulders
Sew: the arms and gloves
Prime and paint: everything

About the props
As much as I'd love to have the primary+secondary+melee set, I cannot carry everything. So I'll make one weapon to begin (after finishing the whole Warframe), and might build more later. And I have too many weapons to choose from... I'd like to have a melee one, I am quite interested in building Tipedo P or Broken-War.

I also dream of building a Cernos P because I made the regular version in 2016, maybe one day.

About Hysteria
I'd like to add a Hysteria mode (one day). I cannot just have claws grow (well, one could build a system to have retractable ones, but the way I built my arm pieces doesn't allow it). For a start, I'd like to build glowing claws I could just "hold" to take some cool pictures.
Anyway, that won't be for a while.

when it comes to mele, the choice is big. I personally play valkyr much too often and I really like three weapons

Spoiler

personal Fav This Tennogen  Tengoken skin

unknown.png

Spoiler

Venka Prime

unknown.png

Spoiler

Twin krohkur

unknown.png

I can recommend them because they fit in well with the valkyr, especially the last due to Graxx skin you make.

but valkyr is the queen of Blade  so every choice is great.

hope it did not sound like I was trying to force something. 

• 2 weeks later...
Le 17/04/2019 à 22:38, Stenu a dit :

when it comes to mele, the choice is big. I personally play valkyr much too often and I really like three weapons

Révéler le contenu masqué

personal Fav This Tennogen  Tengoken skin

unknown.png

Venka Prime

unknown.png

Twin krohkur

unknown.png

I can recommend them because they fit in well with the valkyr, especially the last due to Graxx skin you make.

but valkyr is the queen of Blade  so every choice is great.

hope it did not sound like I was trying to force something. 

This is such a complicated choice, because I am only choosing the weapons for the looks here, and how interesting it would be to build them, which leaves me with so many options, especially with all the skins. I really appreciate your contribution by the way !

And here is what the head looks like right now (missing the LEDs)
58662374-1041019329440556-74571576307676

2 hours ago, arborealkey said:

This is such a complicated choice, because I am only choosing the weapons for the looks here, and how interesting it would be to build them, which leaves me with so many options, especially with all the skins. I really appreciate your contribution by the way !

And here is what the head looks like right now (missing the LEDs)
58662374-1041019329440556-74571576307676

it looks really GOOD

Archived