Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Gaming BReaking Bugs.

-Mixel-

How Iv'e come to hate the Plains of Eidolon in one session:

PC Controller Player:

Start Time: 48 minutes left of night Cycle.

1)  Enter plains and search for Eidolon but none have spawned... Wasted time for 4 players searching.

2) Enter plains and matched with 3 players at MR 3 or below, not equipped to take on Eidolon, Leave Squad, HOPE and PRAY match making adds more players... Wait 305 minutes.. Nope, no one added to party.. Either Solo the Eidolon or... Return to Cetus and try again.

3)  Enter plains... Oh wait, nope, can't Cache data mismatch, return to Cetus

4) Enter Plains, Oh wait, nope... .Host migration as the door opens... Guess not this time.

5) Enter Plains,  Hmm I guess this full instance of Cetus has NO ONE else who wants to enter the plains, so I guess I'll have to Solo this one... No wait.. I am down to the final head shots to take down the Eidolon and NOW match making decides to have someone spawn in for the grand finale.  Why did it match anyone up for the previous 20 minutes I battled this guy solo.

An entire night cycle wasted just trying to get into a match... Infuriating is the only word I can manage to describe this session.

Simple Question here... Why isn't there just another option with Konzu for "Eidolon Bounty" much like the plague bounty so like minded people can select that option and not worry about getting launched into a match with a MR1 or MR2 player just getting their feet wet.. This isn't fun for the experienced players or the new guys just getting started.

Follow-up to my own post... 

Now that the new patch is out.....

Nothing has changed.  Just spent an entire night cycle (50 minutes) attempting to hunt a Teralyst... 

Change Cetus Relay nodes multiple times trying to find one that would work.

80% of matches no Teralyst spawned.

15% of matches were host migration/return to Cetus upon entering the plains.

5% spawning in with MR 0 players ill equipped to deal with a teralyst.

I'd gladly give up changing weather conditions to be able to predictably get into a squad for the plains.