Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Conclave Fixes?

(PSN)Karasamune

Okay, so I know it's not the most popular playlist, but I actually like it quite a bit and see a great amount of potential in PvP. I can think of nine solid, Conclave exclusive adjustments that would significantly enhance gameplay.

1.) Nerf Hydroid and Frost Prime. Specifically Hydroid's invulnerability when he goes under water and all of the slowdowns on Frost.

2.) Nerf or eliminate the air roll. I think the game plays really well save for when people are flying all over the place due to air roll. Leave somersault on the ground and nerf the distance. Just to be clear, the barrel roll slide-jump thing is perfect, I'm only talking about the roll you get when you tap the crouch button while moving in the air.

3.) Maybe add a bit higher aim assist/bullet magnetism on console. It's hard to hit your mark when people are somersaulting all over the place. If the air somersault was gone this might not be a problem.

4.) Nerf Mios and Nikana Prime/Dragon Nikana. Been having a lot of trouble against those, and I prefer using to Prisma Obex so I don't wanna feel gimped.

5.) Geosnag. This isn't a Conclave specific problem, but I thought it should be addressed here. Getting caught on a map's geometry might be the most irritating thing, especially when scaling a wall only to be blocked by a tiny lip. Cephalon Citadel is probably the best map because this isn't such a common issue. Plus it's an awesome map overall.

6.) Host migration. Nuff said.

7.) Sacrificing to level up. For Conclave, it makes more sense to level up through matches played.

8.) Oro points as opposed to kills. This gives a whole new meaning to kill stealing. Can we have a separate playlist where it's just classic kill-to-win?

9.) Closing doors! We already have plenty of escape options, this one can go. 

Anyway, thanks for building such a fun game all of these years while still keeping it free to play! I don't expect a highly competitive arena shooter or anything, just something a bit more balanced. I hope some of this gets taken into consideration!

Oh and one tiny thing that's not exactly a fix; can we get Conclave stance mods in PvE? Viscous Approach might just be the coolest thing ever, Fateful Truth being a close second. 

Edited by (PS4)Karasamune
Had things to add