The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Global Syndicate Notifications

Crowley723

I was just thinking about the notifications that players get when a faction sends squads after players. Currently, when a faction sends a squad, the lights flicker and only the person who is getting attacked by the factions actually knows who it is. I was thinking, how could you make it easier for everyone in a squad to know who is attacking. I think when say New Loka is attacking me "Crowley723" they could broadcast normally but to every player and say, "Crowley723 we have been enemies for far too long" or something to that effect with the name of the player who is getting attacked. That way everyone knows whos attacking who. That's just my two cents take it as you like, this would make a great update.

Edited by Crowley723

Yeah, I have seen countless random teammates that does not(or even didn't aware of it) notify rest of us that they have an assassin then got knocked down without have any help.

Not just the syndicate assassins, but also for the all assassins are should note this to the entire of team members, such as warn the rest of them that don't touch me while do my errand or face the consequence. Every single assassins are come to only aim for one Tenno rather than all the team, so it would make sense that warn the rest of them to stay out of way.

Else, maybe the assassins just want to assault the target while the others are not have enough time to defend their teammate.

Stalker/Zanuka/G3 has their own 'scary screen' thing. So everyone know whos comming. Now about syndicates...'HERES JONNY' is a fun factor about this thing. Who dont like to see their squad running when alot of ancient healers with poison aura spawns? Or some crazy drones shooting lasers everywhere.