Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Cant connect to chat, constantly spinning blue circle.

(PSN)DarkStar42024

Hello. My chat box has been like this for about a day now, completely blank with a spinning blue circle at the top left. Have tried fully restarting warframe and my ps4 itself, and router, lowering firewalls, port forwarding, and changing region. Nothing has helped at all. Would really appreciate some help on this. Even if i could get some clarification on if deleting my warframe save data (via settings > storage > saved data) will permanently delete my frames, weapons, mods, progress etc would be helpful, as apparently this can fix a broken chat box. Thank you in advance.

8 hours ago, (PS4)DarkStar42024 said:

Hello. My chat box has been like this for about a day now, completely blank with a spinning blue circle at the top left. Have tried fully restarting warframe and my ps4 itself, and router, lowering firewalls, port forwarding, and changing region. Nothing has helped at all. Would really appreciate some help on this. Even if i could get some clarification on if deleting my warframe save data (via settings > storage > saved data) will permanently delete my frames, weapons, mods, progress etc would be helpful, as apparently this can fix a broken chat box. Thank you in advance.

Did you try to play only thru the main modem

so try to remove the router if this is an standalone version only ( it may depend on you're isp packadge

then hook you're ps4 directly 

and you may change you're connection port for the console to Port 1 on the router if you place the router back between modem and pc :shocked: try that