The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Please stop to be spawn in the Spy objective area

DroopingPuppy

I have countless times that spawning inside of the objective area during the spy mission and got alarmed. Not for my mistake, but only because spawned near of the other Tenno. Can we spawned on the game at the opening of the objective area instead of just beside of the other Tenno all the times on Spy mission?

9 minutes ago, AyaHoneycomb said:

I think to avoid that you could change it to Invite Only and so people won't join you unless invited. ^^

That would restrict avenues of gameplay for the playerbase for the sake of avoiding a flaw in host / client interaction.

Makes more sense for DE to make it so players are force spawned into say, the previous tile before the spy room or the hallway in between the two because then y'know, the issue would be fixed and nobody would need to restrict how they play.

Edited by JoshuaAnders888

Just now, JoshuaAnders888 said:

That would restrict avenues of gameplay for the playerbase for the sake of avoiding a flaw in host / client interaction.

Makes more sense for DE to make it so players are force spawned into say, the previous tile before the spy room or the hallway in between the two because then y'know, the issue would be fixed and nobody would need to restrict how they play.

You're right.

I was just suggesting a way he could avoid it at the moment. - w -)

9 minutes ago, JoshuaAnders888 said:

Yeah. I believe that would be the correct fix. As long as they don't spawn inside the room, we'll all be fine with it, since spawning inside the spy room is dumb.