The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Best close - to - far combat scenarios: Warframes, Sentinels/Companions and Weapons

26 minutes ago, EndermanBeast said:

You’re asking a lot of questions, have a upvote!

1) Warframes  and Primes don’t have element stats, only weapons.

2) The element stats are affected by mods, not weapons themselves unless they’re built in, e.g. Arca Plasmor, Titron, and some others.

I think what they might have been confused on would be the Elemental Sandstorm Augment mod or Excalibur/Valkyr's ultimates, which scale off of melee damage and elements

The infested seem to have a good thing going: ever evolving, fairly intelligent when left to grow for a while. Benefits off of combat with other factions.

Then again, their growths and tendrils often take up way more space than is efficient, and they seem kind of dependent on finding more hosts.

So overall, i'd pretty much just want to be Nidus. And I already have nidus.

The Zanuka project seems pretty dang cool. But I'd only want to be an Operator controlling one, rather than being the remote-controlled Frankenstein's monster.

I definitely want to break away from stupid "Tenno Honor" though. We need to reverse engineer these Warframes, if we haven't already, and make them bigger and better.

9ft tall colossus frame with 1ft thick armor plates, and immune to nullification, chop chop.

Bring anti-tank rifles and Artillery shells into play.  The enemy isn't fighting fair, so why should we?

I know we have the resources, because I alone have probably raided more than a million grineer supply ships by now.

1 hour ago, (Xbox One)MntalMndedMstry said:

- A bit harsh, but either way helpful, thanks.

But, if it were not to be chosen by a regular user and ONLY the DE, then why the hell am I available to use em if i'm in trouble in the first place?

it has something to do with usergroups in the forum.

basically making it not available to regular users would screw with the permissions of moderators and staff and that would require a metric ton of work to fix

it's just easier to prohibit regular users to use the PSA and Megathread tag than make it unavailable to them

Edited by Helch0rn
god dammit keyboard. quit messing up my spelling